Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Greatest Nicole - Isleworth  (Read 2262 times)

40 review(s) for GreatestNicolax (34 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]

Offline Anadin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £80 for 30 minutes

Good comms and responds to texts pretty quickly so arranged the appointment without incident.

Nice flat but was not given any directions to it just the building name, so get there early so you can spend a few minutes hunting it down within the development.

She's better looking than her photos, prettier and shorter than I was expecting as I'm odd & never check their height for some reason. I also assumed she'd be much older than me but actually 32 seemed 'fairly' reasonable. She has a lovely body, really nice bum and great big fake tits.

Got a vanilla service as I'm a vanilla punter so a bit of DFK, great OWO and 2 or 3 positions til I finished, very accomodating. Had a bit of a chat as I was dressing to leave and she seems to be a fairly upbeat, happy WG which is pretty much what I want rather than the feeling that you've ruined their day.

Would I return, yeah! I don't find myself in the area much and I'm not sure I'd travel across London just for her but she was good so can't complain. 8/10
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 11:56:43 am by Anadin »

Offline dubhcarr

glad you enjoyed OP she seems to get good reviews so maybe a possibility......thanks....

Offline Cunning Punt

She took OWO off her likes list about a month or two ago and this was backed up by a couple of punters who saw her recently. Also, the last reviewer didn't get FK either.

Therefore, as you got DFK and OWO perhaps you could please clarify when you saw her, for the purpose of clarity over services?
Thanks.

Offline Anadin

She took OWO off her likes list about a month or two ago and this was backed up by a couple of punters who saw her recently. Also, the last reviewer didn't get FK either.

Therefore, as you got DFK and OWO perhaps you could please clarify when you saw her, for the purpose of clarity over services?
Thanks.

Within the last week.

Offline Trex

I saw her last week too, she give me OWO and french kiss too. She was good overall and i did read negative review of her so i think its depends the person she likes who knows but she could be a hit or a miss for some guys. If you want to make sure give her a ring or a text about it.

Offline Cunning Punt

I saw her last week too, she give me OWO and french kiss too. She was good overall and i did read negative review of her so i think its depends the person she likes who knows but she could be a hit or a miss for some guys. If you want to make sure give her a ring or a text about it.

Thanks for responses. So inconsistency of service, depending on whether she takes a shine to you or not.  :unknown:

For £120ph, many would expect FK and OWO consistently provided. Checking services both when booking and on meeting - and only going ahead if you're satisfied you'll get what you want - is essential with this one.