Author Topic: Miss Ellie - Darlington  (Read 3768 times)


11 review(s) for Miss_ Ellie (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline AgedCases

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1.5 hours incall @ £180

Why her?

She is a member on UKE who is on there regularly so we built up a bit of a rapport. Also she has some positive reviews. And I enjoyed our rendezvous in Yarm

Communications

Simple. She advertised her venue & times on UKE and I messaged to book. Kept in touch via texts on the day.

The Punt

Reached Darlington via bus and decided to walk to the venue after checking it out on Google Earth the day before. It was a new building, very quiet and discrete near Queen Elizabeth College. I asked her to dress up as a schoolgirl (don't know why though as I'm not into roleplay) and she did as requested.

I had a brief catch-up with her in front of the TV then handed over the cash and jumped into the shower. When I returned, she was kneeling on the bed and beckoned me over for a fantastic snogging session with me reaching down to get to grips with her fine arse. She knelt over me and undressed, lowering those nice tits so I could suck/lick them as she moaned with pleasure.

We laid on the bed to continue the kissing for a while then I began worshipping her breasts while fingering her off to multiple orgasms. She asked me if I wanted a blowjob but I asked her to lick the end while I wanked myself. I soon shot into her mouth and she swallowed the fucking lot...licking and ensuring she got every last drop!

Sex out of the way, we enjoyed some friendly banter over a bag of Cadbury buttons I brought to the punt. But naughty me couldn't resist her tits and we repeated what happened earlier with me fingering her to three more orgasms (I love it when they lose control).

We chatted some more before time was up. She walked me to the door and gave me some DFK before I left. I found her to be a pleasant lady who I would revisit.

NOTE : I copied & pasted text from my previous meet with her as it was identical.

Offline Shearer1955

Great lass & she does enjoy herself with orgasms which I do believe are real  :wackogirl:

Not many you can say that about!

Offline CELICA GT

Nice review and she looks ace  :hi:

Offline darlomick2014


docbrown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Great review , that's made my mind up ,must give her a go

Offline AndyMac1

Hi, does anyone know if Ellie is still working please?  Appears her AW profile is no longer active

Offline The Outsider

Hi, does anyone know if Ellie is still working please?  Appears her AW profile is no longer active

My first thought on seeing this review at the top of the board was "Oh,haven't spotted her for a while?"  She did post something in UKE quite recently, but it implied she was retired. 

Offline AgedCases

My first thought on seeing this review at the top of the board was "Oh,haven't spotted her for a while?"  She did post something in UKE quite recently, but it implied she was retired.

Such a shame. Loved my punts with her.

Offline Shearer1955

Such a shame. Loved my punts with her.

I had the pleasure a few times ... never a bad moment  :cool: