Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Red Hot Carmen - Warren Street  (Read 6188 times)

Nebula

External Link/Members Only

Lads this one day I woke up close to midday with a stonking hard on and I couldnt even piss with a straight aims like so had to put one hand on the wall infronts like and extend me back leg outwards in a karate position. Anyways I booted up the laptop and pulled up me hotlist and started calling the ones showing there numbers like. First one no answer second one no answer same with third and the rest in me list. I was like bollocks so I did a search for the sps showing there green light and frantically called the first ones like no answer again I was at me wits ends lads anyway I thought ill give this bird a try Carmen. Result lads she answered a total sense of relief came over me and told the lass I wanna meet in a couple of hours she said no problems like. So I ran out the house jumped on the tube and legged it out of warren street & got their and phoned her she said comedown. So I ran down to her block of flats it was like my kind of area I felt right at home their like it was just like where I grew up. Anyways I buzzed on the door number & then I legged up 4 flights of stairs lads when I got to the top I saw there was a lifts like I thought bollocks . Anyways I knocked on her door and took a quick glance of the views behind me honestly lads nostalgias I thinks what they call it. Took a quick glance at her whilst she lead me to her room where I checked her out properly lads.She was fit like & I thought Ive done well here like havent I! Now lads shes a big lass dont get me wrong shes no fatty like but shes big and sexy carries herself well. She seemed to be way taller then me with her heals on when I was kissing shes at least 5 11 foot I thinks.  Gave the £120 & I started striping me self and lobbed everything in a neat pile in the corner of the room then when she came back I french kissed her she was wearing some kind of bra thing but I couldnt get it off so told her to suck me off quick so she kicked off her heals then got down on the nice hard floor and guided me cock into her gob like then sealed her lips shut. The hot moist warmth of her mouth set me off & me cock was raging & I spunked right there and then in her gob like. She then went away and then laid down next to me like & she removed her bra thing and her tits fell out I felt them with me hand and they were so soft like and big I buried me head in them then me cock brushed against her thigh and it was hard again. So she got a johnny lubed herself up and I told her to face the mirror on the wall whilst I banged her from behind watching meself in the mirror the sight alone lads was enough to make me shoot me load. The venue lads had everything I needed a room with a bed in it and their was a bathroom which I thought was better then mine like. The Transport was more reliable then me motor and her comms was good cos she answered the phone when I called. I thinks thats about it lads       

Nebula

Offline JamesRockford

Great review.

Coincidentally, have you heard the joke about this bloke who woke up with a stonking hard-on one lunchtime, picked a girl's profile at random, whipped out his laptop, knocked one out all over his screen, read a few details on this girl's profile such as "Warren Street" and "£120" and scripted out his fantasy on a punting site?

Then he was called to come downstairs for his lunch.

Offline Sinz

External Link/Members Only

Lads this one day I woke up close to midday with a stonking hard on and I couldnt even piss with a straight aims like so had to put one hand on the wall infronts like and extend me back leg outwards in a karate position.

Anyways I booted up the laptop and pulled up me hotlist and started calling the ones showing there numbers like. First one no answer second one no answer same with third and the rest in me list. I was like bollocks so I did a search for the sps showing there green light and frantically called the first ones like no answer again I was at me wits ends lads anyway I thought ill give this bird a try Carmen.

Result lads, she answered a total sense of relief came over me and told the lass I wanna meet in a couple of hours she said no problems like. So I ran out the house jumped on the tube and legged it out of warren street & got their and phoned her she said comedown. So I ran down to her block of flats it was like my kind of area I felt right at home their like it was just like where I grew up.

Anyways I buzzed on the door number & then I legged up 4 flights of stairs lads when I got to the top I saw there was a lifts like I thought bollocks . Anyways I knocked on her door and took a quick glance of the views behind me honestly lads nostalgias I thinks what they call it. Took a quick glance at her whilst she lead me to her room where I checked her out properly lads.

She was fit like & I thought Ive done well here like havent I! Now lads shes a big lass dont get me wrong shes no fatty like but shes big and sexy carries herself well. She seemed to be way taller then me with her heals on when I was kissing shes at least 5 11 foot I thinks. 

Gave the £120 & I started striping me self and lobbed everything in a neat pile in the corner of the room then when she came back I french kissed her she was wearing some kind of bra thing but I couldnt get it off so told her to suck me off quick so she kicked off her heals then got down on the nice hard floor and guided me cock into her gob like then sealed her lips shut. The hot moist warmth of her mouth set me off & me cock was raging & I spunked right there and then in her gob like.

She then went away and then laid down next to me like & she removed her bra thing and her tits fell out I felt them with me hand and they were so soft like and big I buried me head in them then me cock brushed against her thigh and it was hard again. So she got a johnny lubed herself up and I told her to face the mirror on the wall whilst I banged her from behind watching meself in the mirror the sight alone lads was enough to make me shoot me load.

The venue lads had everything I needed a room with a bed in it and their was a bathroom which I thought was better then mine like. The Transport was more reliable then me motor and her comms was good cos she answered the phone when I called. I thinks thats about it lads       

Spacing definitely helps reading, would be good if you could next time.

Offline Sinz

Only if had a nickel for every time you used the words 'anyways' and 'me'  :rolleyes:

Thanks for the review
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 02:15:23 pm by Sinz »

Offline Moneyd

I ran out of breath reading this.

Thanks for the review man with no English GCSE ;)

She is a fine punt though. I agree with everything you say.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Thanks for the review, OP

I've added her on my hot-list because of your review
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline ralhar

I ran out of breath reading this.

LOL yeah me too... I read it in a geordie accent.

addster

Not just me then, sounded like a review by Ant & Dec...

Offline JamesRockford

Absolutely.  That Geordie 'Sid the Sexist' from Viz magazine has come out of a coma and is 'oot and about' again.