Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ana_crystal - Ilford  (Read 1373 times)

JAYPATEL

External Link/Members Only

evening gents,

long-time lurker, but experienced in the punting scene.

visited ana_crystal back in jan 2017 when she was based in ilford. £50 for 30 mins.

This gal is decent looking which dictated my dick to override my higher thinking and pay her a visit... HIGHLY regretted the move and put me off punting for next few months.

location- 10 mins walk from ilford stn. residential road, good parking spaces. house. other inhabitants can be heard (family? sergei et al? renting a room? who knows)

punt- opened the door wearing her lingerie (asked for this). pics are genuine. facially nice, bit wide around the hip and those jugs looked lovely. friendly at first. handed over money, went away to stash it. she returns, im all ready for action but from here this is where it goes all wrong

despite agreeing to kissing before the exchange, she was having none of it.. in case ur wondering, i do keep myself very clean and groomed  (and i would same in return from prossies). no fingering allowed either (didn't ask for that tbh). BJ was OW (personal preference), a tad toothy and excessive use of hands i felt. kindly told her to make less use of her haptic skills; initially ignored but did move them eventually after having to repeat myself...grrr!

BJ lasted for probs less than 5 mins before she asked whether im ready for sex. i agreed cos really wanted to grab hold of those melons. lo and behold, she tells me not to touch them cos 'i feel sore'. flipping bitch. i made this journey to play with those tits!

shot within a few mins. no help in giving the colonel a wipe. jumps off the bed to book next punter for 15 mins time. dno if she showers between punts as she just wiped her boobs and pussy before squeezing into same lingerie. very offputting.

went home pissed off.

positives- good parking. nice face. decent OW. nice music in background.

negatives- everything else tbh. whole experience felt distant. her aim was for me to just shoot so she can see the next guy on the conveyor belt... i know thats kinda how it works but, come on, help me make it a pleasant experience for both of us...im not asking for too much right?

maybe she had a bad day, who knows. waste of £50 for sure.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP........Romanian din't deliver on promised services...I think you make arrangements with the maid not girl...typical of these wg's....better luck next time.....

Offline punt100000

Went to see Ana last night and can only say it was probably the worse punt ive ever had. What a shit attitude this woman has. Some of these girls have no idea how to treat a customer even when you are respectful towards them. They must have an unlimited amount of punters for them to behave like this.

Anyway her shit attitude was not a big deal but once i see her naked i should have walked. She has a big fat gut hanging down so if you’re into that then its your lucky day. I smelt a bit of BO on her too and at this stage i couldnt get hard anymore so just said to her i dont like this service and im going. She didnt give a damn but at least now thats another crappy WG in my area who i can take of my hot list.

Ended up going to my regular Emma Passion who always delivers. Bless her
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline Sinz

Went to see Ana last night and can only say it was probably the worse punt ive ever had. What a shit attitude this woman has. Some of these girls have no idea how to treat a customer even when you are respectful towards them. They must have an unlimited amount of punters for them to behave like this.

Anyway her shit attitude was not a big deal but once i see her naked i should have walked. She has a big fat gut hanging down so if you’re into that then its your lucky day. I smelt a bit of BO on her too and at this stage i couldnt get hard anymore so just said to her i dont like this service and im going. She didnt give a damn but at least now thats another crappy WG in my area who i can take of my hot list.

Ended up going to my regular Emma Passion who always delivers. Bless her

Best to drop the above comment as a separate review.

A review on Emma would also be very much appreciated.