Thanks for that vt. Jordon was a no show when I tried to book her so was a little wary when pics taken in the same bedroom appeared on this profile. There was a third girl I seem to recall who's pics were taken in the same room but her location was given as Saxmundham, and profile disappeared quite quickly, so maybe she might surface too. As you say it is a shame if they are scamming as pickings are slim out East!!
The third girl was 'Autumn Rose' who was the one who owned the Leiston flat where the pics were taken. She only offered oral, so I never booked her.
Any questions about service items Jordon used to go into the other room to consult the 'laptop', I'm pretty sure she was consulting with Rose, like she was the brains behind the operation.
I do wonder if it's Rose trying on the various scams as she did have some male friends round once when I saw Jordon and she likely has access to the other girls pics & profiles on her laptop.
