Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing-Sabrina Glasgow  (Read 1696 times)

6 review(s) for Amazing-Sabrina (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kendrig]

Offline youngatheart

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

H/H incall £70

I think Glasgow has a new star.   :yahoo:

I think I may be the reason that randylittlefucker was kept waiting.  Sorry man.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=142549.0

She is in a modern newish flat, Southside of the Clyde next to the Old Coop Hypermarket building  (Bugger – just gave my age away!!!)    I got lost finding her flat once I got inside, but Sabrna talked me through the warren on the phone.

When I booked I told her that I wanted OWO and CIM and lots of reverse Oral.  All was given willingly and enthusiastically.  I hardly had my trousers off and my cock was in her mouth.  After a few minutes of this I returned the favour.

She has a shaved pussy with a tiny bit of stubble.  As I was enjoying my meal I noticed a vibrator lying on the bedside cabinet and I put that to good use while inserting a finger in her ass.

Like randylittlefucker, we didn't do much kissing but it wasn't mentioned as being off limits.  Indeed, everything I wanted from the punt I got.  There was none of this "no no" pish that some WGs do.

I do not have the means to punt very often so when I do I am really looking to get a positive experience and this was one.

Thanks Sabrina. :wackogirl:

« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 11:47:23 pm by youngatheart »
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1