Author Topic: Justine Douleur of AdultWork (Gateshead)  (Read 2886 times)


15 review(s) for justinedouleur (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]
36 review(s) for rosarosebud (35 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sar-Major

Well having been a lover of more, shall we say mature ladies 35 ish plus, due to a lot of poor performance by younger girls, early on in my hobby. I found I wanted to see and try out Justine’s Deep throat for myself, as I found her to be an attractive young lady, in a geeky sort of way from her photos, with lots of positive feedback on her ability to swallow cock. So I emailed her on AW to try and arrange a meeting when I was stopping over in the Toon for work in January, alas she didn’t work Fridays and was also away when I was in the Toon. However she did work Wednesdays so arrangements made and an early evening booking made, for the beginning of February. I said I’d get back to her a couple of weeks before the meeting to confirm a time as I wasn’t in receipt of my work load for then. With two weeks to go I emailed her (As she’d lost her phone on holiday) and said I could make it a bit earlier if it suited her. The reply was she’d given my meeting time away to someone else, as she hadn’t read my emails correctly. WELL!!!!! I mean ,Pissed Off was an understatement  :scare: :scare: :dash: :dash:………..However Justine got back to me and apologized, for not reading the emails correctly, and would see if she could “Re-arrange” this other guy’s booking, gratefully she did.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour @£110

So, I got the address and off I trot to a street nearby until the allotted time, then headed off and knocked on the door. Greeted by Justine, and dressed as requested, a nice lingering DFK at the door, before heading to the bedroom. Well looking at those ample tits, without a bra through her white blouse, was doing “Fek all for my Blood Pressure”, so more DFK and it wasn’t long before JD was on her knees unleashing the snake and swallowing the whole length with a passion. :thumbsup: Not long after I was holding her head and fucking her face and making her gag, :yahoo: after about 10 minutes I had to stop or the “Venom” would have been spat out all over the place.  So I managed to get us both naked and onto the bed to give her twat a good frigging and licking. NO matter how much I tried the Bitch didn’t cum,  :scare: :scare: :scare:  I found out later it is a rarity for her to orgasm. On with the Mac and sex in numerous positions, deep and hard, after pounding away it was off with the Mac and let JD devour my member until I could hold onto the venom no longer. The old bed snake just shot its whole 9 yards of hot venom down her throat and she devoured it with gusto. What an awesome experience from an awesome girl. We lay and chatted for a while before I got cleaned up, dressed and left.

Most definitely well worth the visit, and away from my usual type of girl.

Would I try it again………..Mmmmmmm Most definitely

 :hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PlasticGeordie

Sounds excellent Sar-Major. Im rather jealous. Had no luck at all trying to book her and seems the chance has gone. Great review.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,069
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Nice one Sar, saw her 3 times last year before she became almost impossible to book. Would still love to see her again.  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Old Addage boys "Spare the rod and spoil the child"..................I think she'd love a lot more "Rod"......... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Yes Alfie I'd see this "Young un" again, Bloody Awesome.

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Shearer1955

Nice one Sar, saw her 3 times last year before she became almost impossible to book. Would still love to see her again.  :hi:

Seen her 3 times myself & never disappointed; I have a booking for next month!

Offline CELICA GT

Old Addage boys "Spare the rod and spoil the child"..................I think she'd love a lot more "Rod"......... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Yes Alfie I'd see this "Young un" again, Bloody Awesome.

 :hi: :hi:
Nice one SM, she always seems on the ball or balls!  ;)

Offline AgedCases

Saw her last year. Nice lass but we didn't click. Still, I made her orgasm!  :cool:

Offline Young veteran

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 79
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I have a booking in for late June, looking forward to it of it happens
Banned reason: No contribution to site in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Philbiao1

Never had the chance to meet with her, and not through lack of trying, but, sadly, now it appears that she's no longer accepting new clients.  :(

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,069
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Just noticed she's "quitting" in August. A sad loss to the industry if it is so.  :hi:

Offline 8055

Awesome review, so jealous! I've come back after a break and she ticks all the boxes! Unfortunately I don't think I'll get to see her. Never mind
Glad you had a good time