Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Estelle - Maxes Angels - St Pancras  (Read 2069 times)

curious.george

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: 425 for 90 mins

Booking: Had been trying to book with an Indie but fell through on the day. So tried Maxes instead, in the past have found the receptionists a bit hit or miss but this was quick and efficient.

Location:Decent hotel between St. Pancras and Euston. Busy lobby, lifts weren't obvious but found them eventually.

Meet: They say never go back... Estelle had been my first ever punt almost 10 years ago, only saw her the once but it was a great experience so when I saw she'd returned couldn't resist seeing her again.

Lookswise she's pretty much as the pictures on the site, albeit with the usual photoshop. Website say 32... would guess much closer to 40 but still hot for that age. Decent sized (fake) tits but a bit too skinny for my tastes.

Arrived at the room and she was pretty much all over me the as soon as I was inside. Full on DFK, interspersed with questions like "how are you" etc. She quickly got to her knees and unzipped me and got her lips around my cock.

We soon moved onto the bed and continued this full on pace with more oral before getting the jacket on and giving her pussy a good pounding, ended up popping in her mouth as she wanked me.

She was keen to get me up her arse for round 2 but I was spent so after some more DFK and playing I had a shower and headed on into the night.

Conclusion: Was glad I made the trip to see Estelle again, was as full-on as I remember but don't think  it's an experience I'll be repeating at that price.

Offline Sinz

Is her phone getting dusty Max ?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: 425 for 90 mins

Booking: Had been trying to book with an Indie but fell through on the day. So tried Maxes instead, in the past have found the receptionists a bit hit or miss but this was quick and efficient.

Location:Decent hotel between St. Pancras and Euston. Busy lobby, lifts weren't obvious but found them eventually.

Meet: They say never go back... Estelle had been my first ever punt almost 10 years ago, only saw her the once but it was a great experience so when I saw she'd returned couldn't resist seeing her again.

Lookswise she's pretty much as the pictures on the site, albeit with the usual photoshop. Website say 32... would guess much closer to 40 but still hot for that age. Decent sized (fake) tits but a bit too skinny for my tastes.

Arrived at the room and she was pretty much all over me the as soon as I was inside. Full on DFK, interspersed with questions like "how are you" etc. She quickly got to her knees and unzipped me and got her lips around my cock.

We soon moved onto the bed and continued this full on pace with more oral before getting the jacket on and giving her pussy a good pounding, ended up popping in her mouth as she wanked me.

She was keen to get me up her arse for round 2 but I was spent so after some more DFK and playing I had a shower and headed on into the night.

Conclusion: Was glad I made the trip to see Estelle again, was as full-on as I remember but don't think  it's an experience I'll be repeating at that price.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online NightKid

That price for that face ... and the photos were shopped as well ...  :dash:

Odd Job

Hi Estelle. Business a bit slow is it ?

Offline Maverick1808

£425 for 90 minutes and you popped Once?  :lol: :lol:

This just screams tout tout tout  :rolleyes: