External Link/Members OnlySaw this lady nearly two months ago so relying on ones fast decaying memory.
Venue was a well used Flat near Morrisons, clean, tidy and does the job.
The usual Thai method of hiding behind the door as you enter.
Her profile states 29 which is certainly incorrect. She could easily get away with saying early/mid 30s although I'm confident she won't see 40 again but as I said looks and body look much younger. Enhanced boobs which could have been done better but she carries it off well.
She is a very sweet girl, didn't refuse any of my demanding requests and generally tries to please. I think after a few meets the service would improve although our first meet ticked all the boxes.
She tours around the country and in my opinion when she is in Norwich there's not much better on offer............although the competition is quite poor.