Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Sanook Spa - Lisa  (Read 829 times)

Offline Rowlanp

External Link/Members Only

Discreet, Clean and Tidy, Good Parking Options

£100 for full one including shared bath

Lisa was around mid to late 30's with around a B size breast. She was slim with a slight belly on her. She informed me she was only around till Monday before returning to Huddersfield.

Started off with a bath with a little play with her boobs and bum.

After five mins moved over to the bed for a little massage (at my request) The massage was not great compared to what I get from my local Thai massage place in Crewe. I tried to make conversation but was very little interaction from Lisa.

Once the massage was over had a little play again with her boobs and bum as she kissed and caressed my neck and nipples.

I then asked her for RO in which she said yes but insisted I put a condom on first.

She seemed to be enjoying the RO and just as she really started to enjoy she asked me to stop.

Then moved on to a bit of doggy which was nice. Unfortunately little ROW decided enough and ended my fun earlier than I wanted.

We laughed about it and I got back in to the bath (her suggestion). Before she joined me though she remade the bed. She then got into the bath for five mins and tried to get little ROW back into life, with no luck.

So we got dressed and I left with ten mins still left of my hour.

She seemed too distant and stopping me just as I was getting her going was a little annoying. Maybe if I had not ended to soon she may have improved and the review would have been positive, but could have continued to be lack lustre and ended with a negative.