Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tall/Muscular/bodybuilder WG in London?  (Read 25615 times)

Offline glorfindel

Muscular chicks turn me on. Might be weird, I know but I was wondering if you know of any muscular/fit WG in London? They don't have to be professional body builders. Even a well-toned body would do for me. Adult work profiles will be appreciated.

Wiltsboy01

Muscular chicks turn me on. Might be weird, I know but I was wondering if you know of any muscular/fit WG in London? They don't have to be professional body builders. Even a well-toned body would do for me. Adult work profiles will be appreciated.

Sarakate is pretty toned.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Online Rickrabbit

Sarakate is pretty toned.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:)

Has anyone actually seen her, what was the experience like? I have seen the extensive and positive feedbacks on AW, but of course I have more faith in what you guys here say.  She looks a tad masculine. Hoping she has been all female from day 1, as I am on the verge of paying a visit, maybe at the end of the month when I might have some research and development budget.

Wiltsboy01

She looks a tad masculine. Hoping she has been all female from day 1, as I am on the verge of paying a visit, maybe at the end of the month when I might have some research and development budget.

Her interview says she is 5 foot 6 and has size 6 feet.  Pretty small for a bloke and you will be able to see 100% when you meet as its nearly impossible to make a UK man into a relaistic woman, IMO. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tom269u001

Lots of photoshopping going on here!

I'd say she was mid to late 40s - defo not 39! This pic looks to be a bit more lifelike: External Link/Members Only

BUT - Good feedback - go for it!

Online Rickrabbit

Her interview says she is 5 foot 6 and has size 6 feet.  Pretty small for a bloke and you will be able to see 100% when you meet as its nearly impossible to make a UK man into a relaistic woman, IMO. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

....that's what I mean! Will invest a half hour punt and see what comes up. Hopefully if anything comes up it will only be on me....  :lol:

Offline glorfindel

Wiltsboy01

Online Rickrabbit

After much thought and consideration and splashing out for a peek at SaraKate's PG, I have decided that I am not brave enough.  :timeout  Now my heads (both of them) have convinced me that I am trying not to believe my eyes and my gut (apologies for the anatomical tour) in order to  force myself to probe what I am not really inclined to probe. Natural instincts have led me to say "I'm Out"...unless I hear of some personal experience that swings me back in!

billlybob

can personally recommend fabulous1(aw) / jessica (sugarbabes)

she's a really nice girl (woman)...great hard body, but not over the top, classy and pretty filthy...petty much all services. Very enthusiastic punt and seems to really enjoy herself. works out of a hotel 5 ins from liverpool st station so clean and safe. priced high, but you get what you pay for

Offline dami3n

After much thought and consideration and splashing out for a peek at SaraKate's PG, I have decided that I am not brave enough.  :timeout  Now my heads (both of them) have convinced me that I am trying not to believe my eyes and my gut (apologies for the anatomical tour) in order to  force myself to probe what I am not really inclined to probe. Natural instincts have led me to say "I'm Out"...unless I hear of some personal experience that swings me back in!

you dodged a bullet there methinks, read down the thread thinking I'd hit the bottom of the page and find you had gone through with it  ;)

came on my radar some time ago but something was way off with the non photoshopped pics in her PG and blog. let's just say you've got some good instincts going ...unlike most on the feedback  ...see your PM

it's very possible ...and in some cases there's nothing to see 100% cos it's 'all there' but then again there is a niche for that anyway so to each his own

tigertiger

i would avoid sarah kate - her pics look photoshopped!

go see liberty in manchester she has the BEST body by far with model looks FINE!!!!