Author Topic: Blonde Sami / Euston / Mystery to be solved  (Read 8363 times)


1 review(s) for SEXY MASSAGE SAMI (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Not a TOFFT as the WG admitted to having another profile and in the business for over 3 years.

Comms: Booked over text, easy and quick responses, door number was sent promptly on time.

Location: Well known Hotel chain, short walk from Euston station

Price: £60 for 30 mins

Services: FK, DFK, OWO, DT, CIM, RO (brief), Protected sex (various positions)

Extras: Facials £10 , Rimming £20 (did not engage in either)

The Girl: Blonde hair, pretty face, plausible English, probably in her mid to late 20s, striking blueish green eyes, smiley, soft skin, 5’6 ish,  natural boobs, little bit of belly fat, clean shaved, clean pussy but not the best, nice ass.

The Punt: She was wrapped in a towel, in her lingerie underneath, smiley and inviting, quick check over the agreed services, confirmed and sorted paper works out. Shower offered (taken)

Started off with FK and managed to get her out of her lingerie in the process, quickly progressed to brief DFK. She went down on me and started OWO, good oral skills, mixture of hand and mouth sucking, without having to ask she started to DT. She knew what she was doing and has been around for a while, as her technique for DT, had her forehead pressed to my belly so that she has full control and in an angle (signs of an experienced WG). Light ball sucking and licking down the shaft. Eye contact was decent. Grabbed her back up and engaged in a bit more DFK, this time more tongue and snogging.

Switched to 69 and she had her ass up in the air, a bit too high for me to enjoy licking or sucking her pussy. Also initially felt like there was a very slight stench, so I did not try harder. On the other end OWO was good and got me in the mood.

Moved on to the side of the bed, and got her to lay on the bed while I face fucked her, she had her hand at the end my shaft, but not much resistance. OWO was good, asked her to suck harder, at which point, it got a bit toothy, but was still good. No moaning or rushing, she just did what was asked. I fingered and rubbed her clit while she sucked on my cock, not much reaction so moved on to sucking her tits for a while.

Rubber on switched to doggy, fucked for a little while and then took the rubber off and asked to get on her knees, by the end of the bed opposite the mirror. Enjoyed watching her suck me off in the mirror and she kept looking up, with good eye contact for an explosive CIM finish. She kept sucking as I came and was in no rush, kept sucking till I was all drained out. She went to the toilet to clean up.

Brief chit chat, probably had another 7 mins left on the clock. She cleaned me up and got dressed. I was in a rush to (lunch time punt)

Summary: Good VFM, experienced WG, good oral skills, smiley, took instructions well, not much of a conservationist, good for quick fuck and dump, good CIM, kept sucking till every drop was out. Natural tits not very responsive, decent eye contact, felt little bit disconnected.

Visit Again: NO - We just did not connect, could be a plan C.

Borderline Neutral but rated her Positive as she delivered everything.

Intel to follow on locating her old profile.


Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review. :hi:
Was about to book her but I like ro and that faint pussy stench does somewhat hold me back...

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
Thanks for the review. :hi:
Was about to book her but I like ro and that faint pussy stench does somewhat hold me back...

In all fairness, it was not off putting (just not fresh enough for my liking) and I would say I was being a bit picky.

Also, I did not pursue RO, mainly due to the fact that I assumed she would not be very responsive and rather thought it would be best to spend more time enjoying the bj and OWO.

I am also a RO person, if there was a bit more engagement from her end, I probably would have.

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
Intel : I have not punted Independet_Lena (Whitechapel), but I have a very strong suspicion she is now using this profile

Reason: Facially I would say this WG has a striking similarity to the pics Lena has on her profile. Including the small black mole on the on the right side of her nose.

Pricing structure and the profile header are similar. Apart from rimming and facials seems to be an addition.

I queried about her old profile and she said she did not want to tell me about it.

Does anyone who punted Lena know of any tattoos, she might have had ? 

mrhappypants

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sinz, thanks for TOFTT and a thorough review - even if she has been reviewed before under another profile.  :D. Lena/Ola stayed on my hotlist because I liked her skills despite time wasting.

I recognise the similarities across many areas.  Do you think she may dye her hair? I hope the reason for a change is a break with management rather than anything more sinister.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 05:16:21 am by mrhappypants »

imtheman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I saw Lena a few times and what you describe sounds like her.  I can't remember about tattoos as it was a few years ago. The pictures do remind me of Lena though. Last time I saw her she was working in Whitechapel.

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
Sinz, thanks for TOFTT and a thorough review - even if she has been reviewed before under another profile.  :D. Lena/Ola stayed on my hotlist because I liked her skills despite time wasting.

I recognise the similarities across many areas.  Do you think she may dye her hair? I hope the reason for a change is a break with management rather than anything more sinister.

To be honest Lena, was on my to do list as well. But never got around to it, I guess that box is ticked now  :rolleyes:

Initially thought, the change in profile might be due to negatives on her other profile, but what you have said above makes sense and if that's the case, I rather respect her reasons and reservations.


Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59

Last last logged in 13 Apr 17!

Thanks smarty pants, there is a reason why I did not provide the links or link them, was trying not to make it obvious !

Last thing, I would want is a good SP to disappear again.

mrhappypants

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks smarty pants, there is a reason why I did not provide the links or link them, was trying not to make it obvious !

Last thing, I would want is a good SP to disappear again.

Rest easy; if it is her she is a canny bird and has switched profiles before.  Let's hope she will be trying "hard" to get her new profile established  :D :D :D  There was (very funny) debate at one point about whether she had had a career as a porn star.  I was convinced; completely wrongly as it turned out.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 09:41:15 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
Rest easy; if it is her she is a canny bird and has switched profiles before.  Let's hope she will be trying "hard" to get her new profile established  :D :D :D  There was (very funny) debate at one point about whether she had had a career as a porn star.  I was convinced; completely wrongly as it turned out.

Thanks MHP, that's good to know, definitely an interesting WG.  :thumbsup:

Offline dalek37

Thanks for review. The hotel in question seems notorius. Same as Masseuse Nicol and was tempted to take up duo offer with with Blonde sami when over last. Nicol mentioned 8 girls working there. Miranda and Teen Julia I'm guessing alongside Nicol and Blonde. Not sure of other four.

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
Thanks for review. The hotel in question seems notorius. Same as Masseuse Nicol and was tempted to take up duo offer with with Blonde sami when over last. Nicol mentioned 8 girls working there. Miranda and Teen Julia I'm guessing alongside Nicol and Blonde. Not sure of other four.

I wouldn't essentially classify it as Notorious, tbh sometimes hotel meets are better as they are cleaner and nicer than some of the apartments and probably safer too.

There are many WGs working of this location, some independently and others in groups so can't just group them all together.

mrhappypants

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
It is more descreet to wait in the station than the foyer at this location in my opinion.  They have done away with the reception desk and reception staff now hang around in the foyer. If you go to the correct exit of the station  (west side by the platforms) you are less than a minute away. 

There are certain duos in that combination I would be very interested in.

Offline Yaardie

When I saw Nicole earlier again last week she introduced to her friend Sami and asked if I wanted a duo then or next time. I THINK she quoted double for both, so £120 I guess
Didn't really find Sami attractive tho.

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 04:04:43 pm by Sinz »

Offline fuckit

Whoever she is, she looks fucking hot

imtheman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That is definitely the girl who worked as Independent Lena. I sent a text and she confirmed she is Lena and I have seen her in Whitechapel a few times.

To the OP are you sure it's not the girl you saw?

Offline Yaardie

She's been on my hotlist but lack of pics I was hesitant.
Saw the new pics earlier and thought  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :diablo: :diablo:
Sucks no penetrative sex, she better have some real good oral skills if that's the case!

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
That is definitely the girl who worked as Independent Lena. I sent a text and she confirmed she is Lena and I have seen her in Whitechapel a few times.

To the OP are you sure it's not the girl you saw?

The girl in the pics is definitely not Independent Lena, infact Lena's profile is still up and have a look at the pics on there and you can tell they don't look alike.

mrhappypants

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Link to one of Ola/Leena's old profiles  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only that will pull up some reviews.  I like her but think she may struggle with that service list at this price.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 10:41:10 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
I saw leena in acton about 3 to 4 times..
( opposite block from where spicy Julia works and opposite tesco express for those who think I am a fantasist, those who have seen her too and her fellow co workers would know what I have written )

She worked alongside a few other women who were much better looking than her..
Saw a tall slim polish girl can't remember her name, absolutely model blonde, average gfe service a bit moody..
I made appointment with lena 1st time, as we were going into room her fellow honey popped out of the room a tall heavily tanned brunette by the name of Maya!
I wanted to terminate my appointment with lena  and see maya instead,  but chose not too as it would be unfair on lena .
The times I saw lena I was the gentle polite but firm sex master and she was my subordinate. .
Boy did she deliver intense dfk heavy duty owo Deep throat with lots of spit intense mango licking and great sex the 3 to 4 times I saw her.. at least 1 cim if I remember correctly! !

Obviously I went back to see her friend maya!!
I used to pop into tesco at near there place buy chocolate mouse and see maya cover her tits and legs in chocolate mouse and lick it off! !
Put chocolate mouse or milky way mouse in her mouth and heavyweight deep tongue wrestling kissing! !
She named my king cobra Mr Huge
Always going on about my king cobra and to be gentle!!
I would fuck her ever so gently always heavily lubbed up!!
My mango licking would send her body quivering ecstatically! !
Saw maya about 6 times in about a 2 weeks
Then she left for holiday when she come back
Last service was really shit and rushed
I will always remember her sitting beside me and telling me she has had enough of the job, has made her money and just wants to be in Poland! !
She left, I was pissed but that's life!!

I would stay with them all 15 minutes each time at £40 or £50 for services gfe tornado whirlwind gfe!!!

All thus was about around 5 to 6 years back..

What super great memories I have of that brothel!!

1 or 2 bad ones too!!

But certainly outweighed by the super excellent great memories! !
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
Thanks MHP and KT

Just to clarify, the girl in the pics is not LENA

Offline Convince Me

The girl in the pics is definitely not Independent Lena, infact Lena's profile is still up and have a look at the pics on there and you can tell they don't look alike.
I concur  :thumbsup:

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Profile Swap

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Definitely not the WG I met, also this one does not offer sex. Massage with other services.

External Link/Members Only

100% same lady who I have seen in acton many years ago..
Might of been 4 or 5 years ago instead of 5 yo 6 years ago
It was a l long time ago...
Just different hair colour
She was blonde then with Bob cut hair
100% I have seen her and saw separately maya too at same acton location

It's not uncommon for the sane honeys to have two or 3 profiles running simultaneously. ..

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
External Link/Members Only

100% same lady who I have seen in acton many years ago..
Might of been 4 or 5 years ago instead of 5 yo 6 years ago
It was a l long time ago...
Just different hair colour
She was blonde then with Bob cut hair
100% I have seen her and saw separately maya too at same acton location

It's not uncommon for the sane honeys to have two or 3 profiles running simultaneously. ..

You must have seen the WG in the pic above - now with the profile name 'Sexy Massage Sami'

But again it is not Independet Lena or Leena

imtheman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I concur  :thumbsup:

I disagree. That is Lena and when I asked if she worked as Independent Lena she confirmed that she did and she is the same girl. The nose is easily recognisable.

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
I disagree. That is Lena and when I asked if she worked as Independent Lena she confirmed that she did and she is the same girl. The nose is easily recognisable.

You haven't punted her and neither have I

So will agree to disagree and will look forward for the next punter to punt her and review.

mrhappypants

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks MHP and KT

Just to clarify, the girl in the pics is not LENA
I have been wrong before, but

1) Nicol confirmed it was Lena, and
2) I have seen Lena about 8 times - photos look like her with different hair colour to me. :unknown:

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
I have been wrong before, but

1) Nicol confirmed it was Lena, and
2) I have seen Lena about 8 times - photos look like her with different hair colour to me. :unknown:

Thanks for the intel MHP,

-I guess all the profile swapping,
-together with old profile still being up while having a new one,
-different set of services, with not penetrative sex (very unlike her)
-change in hair color

all of the above added to the confusion, but will take both, yours and KT's word for it. Cheers


mrhappypants

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for the intel MHP,

-I guess all the profile swapping,
-together with old profile still being up while having a new one,
-different set of services, with not penetrative sex (very unlike her)
-change in hair color

all of the above added to the confusion, but will take both, yours and KT's word for it. Cheers

You're welcome.  If I am correct and it is Ola/Lena I suspect the reason the old profile is still up is that she skipped out on her previous "manager" but both of them kept the door open in case the new place did not work out.  Lena had been gradually doing less and less shifts at the previous place near the Royal London Hospital. 

In her new place ("manager" Alex I think) looked like there may have been a major parting of the waves about a month ago with TeenJulia, _Miranda_ and others no longer working with the same "manager" and only Massuse Nicol staying with the posse, now with Sami (Lena/Ola) joining. 

Does anyone remember "Soap." :D

Imaginative suggestion for the correct collective noun for a group of WG's welcome.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 11:54:07 pm by mrhappypants »