External Link/Members Only30 min incall (Durham) - £70
Couldn't find any info on here so decided to TOFTT. Saw Alizee21's Aw profile recently & got in touch when I saw some incall availability. Profile pics are her & stats are accurate.
Once booking arranged via email Alizee asked if it was ok to phone me at an agreed time to discuss the booking/dress request etc which was fine with me as she has a really nice french accent. The booking took place in a hotel in Durham which was easy to find & park.
Text on arrival and given the room number. I walked in to be met by Alizee who looked great in her french maid outfit & heels. She is a really attractive girl who is tall & slim. Was greeted with a kiss & then sorted the £'s & was offered a drink. Few more kisses which were a little tentative to start with but got more passionate as the booking progressed. As our clothes came off there was more touching before I moved down for some RO (clean & fresh). We then swapped places & Alizee started a good owo bj, mainly hands free with the odd bit of ball licking, she did this fairly slowly rather than fast & furious as I would have blown my load early otherwise. After a little while she came up for some more kissing before applying the condom for some sex in cowgirl resulting in me filling the mac.
Alizee is fairly new to escorting but was fun and friendly to be with & I found her to be really attractive, definitely a girl I will see again. I think she has more outcall availability than incall atm but she told me she would be doing incalls most weeks (maybe 1 or 2 days).