Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoeydoll - Manchester City Centre - Great Massage, rubbish sex  (Read 926 times)

6 review(s) for Zoeydoll (2 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by hungrypunt]

Offline ArtVandalay

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£60 for 30 minutes

Booking and Comms
Booked via text message and phone calls. All comms were good

A very discreet apartment block a short walk from Deansgate near the Lowry Hotel

Girl
Profile pics are very accurate - possibly the closest to real life I've seen!

Service
Kissing was reluctant and perfunctory
My offer of reverse oral was refused
OWO technique is good
Sex was rushed
Massage was excellent

I had been looking forward to seeing Zoey for some time, mainly due to some bizarre notion I keep in my head that Thai girls are better than average service providers even though personal experience has proved otherwise
The punt started reasonably OK. A nice welcome into her flat, offered a drink (I refused) and the use of the shower (I accepted). After the shower Zoey seemed keen to get on with business, taking my towel off and getting me to lie on the bed for OWO. I prefer to kick off proceedings with a bit of DFK and fondling but that seemed to be out of the question. Zoeys blowjob technique is good and it wasn't long before I felt myself close to cumming and had to ask her to stop. She then quickly put a condom on me and proceeded to get on top. Any attempt by me to slow proceedings down was met with resistance and in the end I gave in and came.
After I was cleaned up, Zoey offered me a massage, it was at this point that she started to open up and try to create some sort of connection. She is a friendly girl and did try to make a genuine effort at conversation. Her massage was good and she's obviously had training in that aspect.

Total time for a shower, sex, massage, shower was 25 minutes

Overall a generous Neutral

I should point out that I noticed what looked like heavy bruising on one side of Zoeys breasts. Its possible that she's had a rough time recently which may be affecting her performance. As always YMMV!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 02:04:39 pm by ArtVandalay »

Offline NigelF

Cheers for this review  :drinks:

If I do see her (probably unlikely), thanks to this review (and frankc's comment in her other review) it'll mainly be for her looks and at least I know what to expect regarding her service.