Author Topic: Paul and Louise - Bristol  (Read 1281 times)

Online Jacksonwood

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I read up with interest and am taking a leap into the unknown with MMF.

Any tips for the first time from any of you guys?  :drinks:

« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 03:54:30 pm by Jacksonwood »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 3,924
  • Likes: 0
  •  
I've met them as part of a foursome many times they are lovely and there pics don't do them justice  you will have a fab time x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Online Jacksonwood

Thanks ER  :) Just sent you a PM  :thumbsup:

Offline ico23

I wrote one of those reviews !

As Rebecca says, they are great and very easy to get along with and I'm sure you'll have brilliant time.

It also helps that Louise is extremely hot !


alchemist

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I agree with all that's been said.  Top, genuine couple who provide a great service.  It's been over a year since my last visit  and this thread has sparked my enthusiasm to visit again :)

Offline GoodIdea

Well that has piqued my interest.  Just need to get some feedback on AW now