Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Curly Beauty xx - Warren St  (Read 1562 times)

45 review(s) for Kinky Dirty Sandra (40 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
104 review(s) for SandraCurlyX (97 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline daddycool

Firstly, thanks to all those that reviewed Sandra before me.

Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Price – 1 hour in-call for £100

Location – Flat, a short walk from Warren St station. Nice and clean, large bed and a decent shower with plenty of toiletries. One word of caution, the walls are quite thin.

Comms – Phone call to arrange. Prompt texts for address. As straightforward as can be.

Physically – Her current photos are accurate. Perfectly proportioned petite physique. Facially, I found her attractive in a girl next door way.

Attitude – During our brief initial conversation, Sandra told me she wasn’t happy and was having a bad day, but you wouldn’t have thought so as her engagement and service were exemplary.

Services – FK/DFK, OWO, RO, Penetration (Protected)

The Punt – Sandra was clean and fresh for the meet. She was attentive and affectionate from start to finish and definitely does provide the closest thing to a true GFE, with nice little kisses and caresses. Willing to accommodate in various positions – mish, doggy and CG (rode with good enthusiasm). Round 1 lasted a while and she initiated round 2 with only 10 minutes left. Not a clock-watcher and doesn’t hurry you to finish. By my watch I was there for 1hr20.

Return? – Good VFM, great GFE, and has a cracking, petite body. So I most certainly will.

PS. On my way out of the shower I bumped into her Polish wg flatmate Cute Sarah, who certainly looked better in person than in her photos.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline daddycool

Thank you Sinz. Very much appreciated.

Offline Sinz

I am yet to punt her, looks very tempting.

Thanks for the review OP