Author Topic: Angell - GFE Massage Sheffield  (Read 926 times)

Offline BOBBY

Location - GFE Massage, Attercliffe, Sheffield
Date: 2nd May 2017
Price: £65.00
Link: External Link/Members Only

I haven't been to GFE for 2-3 years now, mainly as there hasn't been anyone who took my fancy since Charlie left, but also, when I am punting, I like to see the girl that I have picked out. Too many times I've headed off to GFE with the intention of seeing a particular girl only to find she is busy. I know that this my issue, not theirs as I know I could make a booking, but I can never guarantee to be there for that given time due to work commitments and when I have made a booking in the past, they usually seem to ignore it anyway and I find the girl is busy! Hence my preference for an Indie.

Anyway as I knew I would be passing by today I thought I would chance my luck to see if Angell was free. I've been looking at those boobs for a few months now and thought lets see if we can get to see them at last. As luck would have it, she was actually the only free girl when I phoned from outside. As has been my past experiences at GFE, they do seem to keep you waiting around even when you have told them what you want, which isn't my cup of tea given that usually several of my fellow enthusiasts are usually there as well. Eventually she came out and upto the room we went. Again as is usual for GFE, the photos are probably old, as I would say that she has put a bit of weight on and now has several tattoos as well. That said, I still thought she looked good, certainly in a MILF sort of way, I would say she is probably mid 30's, but I could be wrong. She does have a good figure and some magnificent boobs, they arent 100% natural which she admits, however she did say she used to be a 36JJ which was all natural but had to have them reduced.

Paperwork sorted out for 30 mins GFE at £65, although other options are available including Anal at £40, which was too pricey in my opinion.

For a parlour it turned out to be a good session, she is chatty and because she is a bit older, that suited me, rather than a 20 yr old airhead who knows nothing about the world.
Anyway the session was the usual faux massage, followed by a period of OWO which was ok, albeit a bit light of touch, a bit of tit fucking, followed by reverse oral. Then sex first in doggy, then her on her back, before a grand finale of me standing up having a nice tit wank which exploded over her boobs.

A bit of chat to follow and then I was out. I didn't feel rushed for once and I would certainly probably revisit to see Angell if I'm passing by and she is working that day.