Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby (Romilly Street Walk Up)  (Read 1328 times)

poseidon

Soho walkup thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25017
Flying Scotsman walkup info: External Link/Members Only

Comms: No AW profile. Walk in and knock - names are on the doors for both flats.

Services: GFE, sex w/ positions, OW.

Price: Standard £75 for 30 mins + tip for maid (usually 2-5 pound).

There are, 11 walk-ups in Soho as of 1st May 2017 (not counting Shepherds Market) but only a few guarantee good service - they are Berwick Street, Romilly Street, and 8 Greek Street. Others, your mileage may vary. Anyway, I went to Romilly Street this time and took a punt on Ruby. She is latin, speaks fluent English, a little chubby, around 23-30 years old, dark straight hair, and a cute face.

After being let into the room, we dealt with the paperwork then got onto foreplay followed by OW and sex in all the usual positions. This was a unique experience in the way that Ruby let me take my time in each position and change at my own pace. She didn't rush through the sex as Soho WGs often do. She took off her bra at no extra charge and let me touch her tits.

Overall her service was some way to GFE although she didn't do deep kissing - however it's rare to find a Soho model who does FK/DFK and you'll usually pay £10/20 extra for it. As always, OWO and CIM are virtually non-existant in Soho and I didn't ask about anal as it's not my thing.

Pros:
 - Friendly and enthusiastic attitude
 - Decent service with no clockwatching
 - Good English and good humour
 - Chubby but attractive 20s body

Cons:
 - Doesn't offer french kissing (like 99% of Soho girls)
 - Romilly Street working days are not that predictable and you may be asked to wait

'Joe Diddley Grade': A = provides all services promised with a smile, generosity with the clock and sometimes a little extra :cool:

Would I see her again: Yes
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 12:05:23 am by poseidon »

Offline Sheer Tights

I've seen Ruby twice recently & I would not call her chubby as she is a size 12. I agree that her service is much better than what used to be in Soho before I stopped going about 5 yrs ago & on both occasions Monique, the very busty maid joined in the 30min session with hand job & tit wank for £30.  Will visit again.

Offline claretandblue

Soho is strictly for pumps and dumps for me,however she sounds like a reasonable option op