Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Monica THai - AdultWork Glasgow  (Read 908 times)

1 review(s) for Classy Monica Thai (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline J_H

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
[Link fixed by admin]

Booked Classy Monica Thai for Saturday evening. I have a thing for THAIs and as you can see Monica is a stunner. Well she would be if she really existed! Too good to be true, I thought ... I was right.

A bait and switch operation with, presumably, the other girl (Casey Thai) who is working from the same address. To be honest, in the heat of the battle with the wee fella downstairs in angry mode, if the switch was near enough as good looking as the one I wanted, I would often just go ahead, but this wasn’t even close.

If it was the other girl –Casey – then the photos were taken a long time ago, as she looked nearer forty. Still tasty enough, and to be fair she couldn’t have been nicer; agreed to CIM and her comms were great, but I was too disappointed after not seeing Monica that I walked. Small man downstairs was disgusted! As it was late on Saturday night, only option was to take him home and rip his head off!!

There was a post recently about possible B&S at this address (near Holmlea Park). On a previous occasion here I got the one I wanted, but it looks as though I was lucky. Canny win them all.

Offline J_H

Cheers.
Is it just me, or is that Monica an absolute stunner?

Offline Jock D

There was a post recently about possible B&S at this address (near Holmlea Park). On a previous occasion here I got the one I wanted, but it looks as though I was lucky. Canny win them all.

If it's the flat I think it is...just off the main road...then I've been once for a massage appointment...and it's a constant revolving door for Thai lassies...where they come for anything from 2/3 days to a week or 10 days max...usually come with their own profiles though...which can be AW...Gumtree(massage)...or Viva Street. It's like a poorer run/less reliable version of Sara's place on Cathcart Rd.

Offline J_H

That sounds exactly like it. The girl I met there previously was ok, I must say and the place was tidy enough.