Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava and Joanna - House of Divine, London  (Read 2191 times)

Offline RK80

Ava - External Link/Members Only

Joanna - External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing either of these ladies? Tempted to do a last minute punt today but they both only have 1 review so thought I'd see if anyone had any more intel.

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline royal_male

i have done a bit of reading on HoD and got the general impression that the establishment has been heading south recently. Can anyone agree/disagree with this?

Offline Gandalfthewhite

i have done a bit of reading on HoD and got the general impression that the establishment has been heading south recently. Can anyone agree/disagree with this?

I've been back this year a few times after a long gap precisely because of the drop in quality.

Excellent punts with Danielle, Michelle and Gabriela, also a duo with Ruby and Nadia which was underwhelming, though Nadia is far better than the only other time I'd seen her which was just when she was starting out, and has a fantastic body.

Michelle was amazing, very engaged - only shortcoming is that facially probably not the best, but nice smile and very warm.

Gabriela was very good overall in the sack but a bit rehearsed and business-like.

Danielle is very natural and really engaged, excellent OWO.

Need to write some reviews...

vt

Seems that the Divines aren't in direct management there now, it was someone else that blocked me from their Twitter for suggesting that the reviews here should be linked to the girls profiles as well as the dodgy reviews from other useless forums...seems like poor customer relations to block a client even if I was suggesting something they didn't approve of...someone's running it that doesn't give a fuck basically.

The Divines had many faults but they did often listen to what clients thought. Also they used their places in Milton Keynes as a test-bed to gauge how much clients liked the girls they employed. Only the girls who got repeat bookings in MK would get slots at HoD in London ensuring quite a good quality selection. Some girls still seem to work both places, but in the last ear or so, many appear to have been taken on in London without going through the MK selection process.

Offline doughboy

I've seen Joanna but not at the HoD venues, saw her at another parlour. This was my review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139303.0

Ticks my boxes, lovely girl and an engaging encounter, I'd definitely see her again should I be in London, free for a punt and she's working.

Offline RK80

Thanks for the info. The only HOD punt I have had was with Chloe (who was excellent) but that was 2 years ago. Was thinking of heading back but a bit wary now. Danielle does look tempting though...