Author Topic: SEXY-NICOLLE - Halifax  (Read 2465 times)


4 review(s) for SEXY-NICOLLE (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline YorkshireLad

External Link/Members Only
07500201434

60 minute incall £100

Nicolle is in the area for a week or so, her incall place is a nice house in a decent area of Halifax not far from the centre of town. Arranging the meet was straight forward, one call & a time was agreed & the postcode sent by text.
She is a larger girl, not fat but definitely a size 14. The photo below from her profile is the most accurate one of her body. She told me she was 35 & I would agree with that, maybe a few years older. She was not a stunner but I found her attractive with her makeup on. I would say she was about 5'5 with big tits & a big bum. She had a landing strip which made a nice change from the bald pussys most girls have. She was wearing a dressing gown with stockings & lingerie.
She was all over me as soon as we got into the bedroom, hugging me & rubbing my dick through my jeans. I had to stop her as I needed a piss. She went to stash the cash while I went to the bathroom. Back in the bedroom & we started kissing while standing next to the bed. It was not full on DFK. There were no tongues but it was good enough for me. Her bra was soon off & she was giving me a tit wank. We moved onto the bed & I opted for OW as I didn't think £40 for OWO was worth it. I never last long for round 1 so told her to make me cum with her mouth. The blowjob was decent even with a condom, she still gave my balls a lot of attention & licked the bottom of my shaft. She mixed this with another tit wank & it wasn't long until I came.
It was my turn to give her oral. I worked my way down her body to her clean pussy. I asked if I could slip a finger in but she wouldn't let me unless I put a condom over it.
I was now recharged & ready for sex. First up was cowgirl then reverse cowgirl, she knows how to fuck & nearly fucked me to death! It was my turn to fuck her so into doggy, she was telling me to fuck her harder so I just pounded her while she was moaning & being really vocal. Next up was missionary, she spread her legs so I could get really deep. We were both sweating & I was getting tired so off with the condom & she gave me another tit wank. I ended up wanking myself & cumming over her tits. We cleaned each other up with wet wipes & layed on the bed & chatted for a while. I was offered a shower & was back outside 75 minutes after I had entered.

Pros
Enthusiastic
Not a clockwatcher
Good VFM if you don't want OWO

Cons
£40 extra for OWO
Not full on kissing

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 05:28:14 pm by YorkshireLad »

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
Oooh another Rommie that delivers a good service.  :thumbsup:

Shame about the ridiculous charge for OWO.  :dash: :dash:

Cheers for sharing MrYL.  :hi: :hi: