Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NIKKI OF HEXHAM  (Read 5783 times)

Offline JOEY 2017

The opportunity presented itself yesterday for a visit to see Nikki in Hexham. Comms excellent - dropped Nikki a text in the morning which was replied to a short time later to confirm the time I wanted was available. Always very polite exchanges and its just like texting a friend once she gets to know you better. Time confirmed I arrived ten minutes early and text Nikki  of my arrival promptly replied to and asked me to give her five mins then please come in. As said before the porter cabin for the new client can be a little bit of a shock but rest assured just treat it like any other location. Once inside you will forget you are in a porter cabin as it is clean and very plush inside a totally relaxing atmosphere . It is situated in fairly discrete gated yard at the rear of Aldi superstore, which from time to time does have the occasional person getting stuff from their lockups. But this has never been a problem as you are going for a therapeutic massage after all   :D.

Greeted by a lovely smiling Nikki in a fantastic outfit for me personally with all the boxes ticked shall we say  :thumbsup: It was not going to be easy to control myself given the lovely outfit Nikki was wearing short skirt and those nylons god I could have knocked one out there and then.  Pleasantries  exchanged it was time to undress and climb aboard the pleasure express more commonly known as the massage table  :D. Relaxing music being softly played with lovely fragrances flowing  Nikki begins the massage on the shoulder & neck area applying the oil and after a short time the buttock strokes begin whilst still paying attention to the massage. I do hate it when other service providers assume you are just there for the extra's and forget the attention to detail i.e a good massage.

Nikki using those magical hands of hers is making me feel totally relaxed and before to long the intensity of the buttock area is increasing with each passing stroke and then moving on to the thigh leg area. The slight touches grow in intensity as she glides back and forth  :cool: the old togger was fully responding the minute I came through the door to be honest but now it was in a different dimension.
Soon Nikki is gently reaching underneath and I raise my buttocks and moan  in response wanting more touching but Nikki is skilled at keeping you wanting more taking you right to the edge. Slowly reaching in from the side now I can hardly contain myself and this continues for what seems like an eternity and my god is it good. The strokes between the buttocks increase teasing the bum-hole time and time again. Finally Nikki ask,s me to turn over and I see her lovely smiling face clearly pleased that her efforts of not been in vain as I am stood to full attention  :rolleyes:.

The massage continues before she then delivers on of the best H.J's I have ever experienced with her skilled hands taking full control now paying more attention to my anus area than ever before the old magic finger trick  :yahoo: finally I cannot contain myself any longer and I explode with pleasure so much so Nikki is asking if I am O.K?  OH Yes  :yahoo: my god that was " mind blowing" I reply. After a few moments of gathering myself Nikki gently begins the clean up process which is also excellent with complete attention to detail which for me personally is another area others fall down on. However Nikki is brilliant at this gently cleaning you down and offering you a drink of water should you need it. Bottled would probably easier if I'm honest on all fronts as Aldi is just around the corner but a glass of cold water is always nice after the session. We exchange the £60 fee and I have always tried to gauge Nikki's age but I am useless at this especially with the oriental ladies, they wear much better than most. 
Sorry again useless at the links thing but phone number is 07583932742 Yin Yang is the name of the business located on the Haughton Industrial estate Hexham. Easy to find near to Aldi just around the back of the tyre firm but for the life of me I can't think if it is Kwik Fit or other? 

Time to leave but still Nikki is pleasantly thanking me etc and its a nice touch, one of many and more could learn from Nikki's complete attention to the customer needs.  A positive 10/10 and I will be going again for sure a wonderful polite Chinese lady who offers nothing more than listed above but man is it good  :thumbsup: 

Joey 2017

Offline Knight Templar

great review , absolutely spot on about this lady , I have seen her on numerous occasions and the whole experience is top notch ; down side no touching ; if you get near she skilfully moves out of reach ; that said the HR and the massage she provides is up there with Sheng;  the downside is Hexham is a bit of a bloody trek.
Glad you had a great time though  :yahoo:

:thumbsup:

Offline JOEY 2017

If I am not heading over to the north east on business it can be a 140 mile round trip but well worth it when you need relaxing and value for money. Well for me personally anyway and having tried others nobody comes close to Nikki or Sheng. Two top ladies. Never tried Nid of Atherton yet though  :rolleyes:
Joey 2017

Offline waynelovejuice

If you are in Hexham to see Nikki, it is actually Haugh Lane you turn down. About 200 metres after Tesco on the right hand side.

Offline big p ne

I have never been disappointed she has always worked her magic on me if you have never been you don't know what your missing  :thumbsup:

Offline Tiger63

Good review mate. She is definitely  on my list

Offline Kev3773

Nice review, one of the best I've seen, only problem is location as it's quite a trek for me.  :hi:

Online kev34

Thought I'd combine my two hobbies of biking and sensual massage. So thanks chaps for helping me find this lovely lady. She really is excellent at  what she does. Definitely will repeat the journey. Might have to try sheng also :drinks:

Offline JOEY 2017

I hope you didn't  turn up to Nikki's spotless pad all hot and sweaty re ure biking hobby!! No shower facilities are available to the best of my knowledge due to the location unless you know more? I am always showered and presentable when I go and a must if your are expecting her buttock area swipes etc

Joey 2017

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I hope you didn't  turn up to Nikki's spotless pad all hot and sweaty re ure biking hobby!! No shower facilities are available to the best of my knowledge due to the location unless you know more? I am always showered and presentable when I go and a must if your are expecting her buttock area swipes etc

Joey 2017

Kev may confirm but as far as I'm aware being a biker refers to motorcycling and as a biker myself it's not very often I get sweaty.  If I showered before I left home I'm more than confident I would arrive just as fresh as someone travelling the same distance in a car.

Online kev34

Yep. Blast down the A68 on the suzuki. Definitely not hot and sweaty. Glad of the heater in her nice little place actually.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yep. Blast down the A68 on the suzuki. Definitely not hot and sweaty. Glad of the heater in her nice little place actually.

I'd be going west on the 69, quite apt if it was a different provider.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline JOEY 2017

My mistake guys being a biker myself I just didn't think he was referring to a motorcycle but a mountain or road bike pedal powered item. Being a biker myself and owning one of the fastest road bikes going I should have realised and given at little more thought before replying. All's good though and looking forward to seeing Nikki myself when next heading across the A69. :cool:
Joey 2017