Author Topic: Ohoho24 profiles oh no!  (Read 978 times)

bristolqwerty

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Escort profile descriptions and what they mean:

Sensual escort with a natural body = fatty
External Link/Members Only

I'm hot and I need you = give me money
External Link/Members Only

I like it hard fast and deep = I'll moan that you're hurting me, just HR
External Link/Members Only

British bbw in Plymouth = another fatty
External Link/Members Only

French girl = Romanian
External Link/Members Only

Sorana-Portuguese legal horny teen  = I'm 18 honestly and Romanian
External Link/Members Only








Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,799
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Escort profile descriptions and what they mean:

Sensual escort with a natural body = fatty
External Link/Members Only

I'm hot and I need you = give me money
External Link/Members Only

I like it hard fast and deep = I'll moan that you're hurting me, just HR
External Link/Members Only

British bbw in Plymouth = another fatty
External Link/Members Only

French girl = Romanian
External Link/Members Only

Sorana-Portuguese legal horny teen  = I'm 18 honestly and Romanian
External Link/Members Only

Looking forward to your reviews with anticipation........or something like that

bristolqwerty

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
It'll only end in several BIG disappointments.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 08:20:10 pm by bristolqwerty »