Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Wet 1994 Portsmouth Beware SCAM  (Read 971 times)

Offline kyoexe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Everyone be careful of this profile, it is a SCAM basically asking you for deposit before the meeting. Once you send the money she will block you and delete all messages. One of her usual line is her phone is not working atm as the speakers is blown.

I was very stupid and sent her 20 quid 2 months before when I was thinking with my dick instead of my brain.
No big deal its only 20 quid but I want to make sure no one make the same mistake as I do. :manhater:
Whenever this scammer post a new profile I will post on here to make everyone be aware of this.
This knobhead got it coming and I aint gonna let go easily.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 12:07:07 am by kyoexe »
Banned reason: White knighting and contributed FA in 3 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Troutzilla

I can verify this - she/he already asked me for a £200 deposit!!

Told her to foxtrot oscar.

Online scutty brown

Everyone be careful of this profile, it is a SCAM basically asking you for deposit before the meeting. Once you send the money she will block you and delete all messages. One of her usual line is her phone is not working atm as the speakers is blown.

I was very stupid and sent her 20 quid 2 months before when I was thinking with my dick instead of my brain.
No big deal its only 20 quid but I want to make sure no one make the same mistake as I do. :manhater:
Whenever this scammer post a new profile I will post on here to make everyone be aware of this.
This knobhead got it coming and I aint gonna let go easily.

That's hard to understand given that the profile was only set up yesterday. Or was there an earlier profile? In which case what name and did you report it here at the time? Same comment applies to Troutzilla as well: what profile name did she rob you with?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 01:44:13 am by scutty brown »

Troutzilla

It was this, Sweet Wet 1994. 

She/he/it didn't Rob me because I didn't send any money.  I told them they could bugger off if they thought I was sending money to someone I had never met. 

Offline buccdriver

...........added to which she's a barebacker (FAQ's) :scare:

kamu

What payment details did she give you? Doesnt deserve anonimity if shes robbing people.

Online scutty brown

It was this, Sweet Wet 1994. 

She/he/it didn't Rob me because I didn't send any money.  I told them they could bugger off if they thought I was sending money to someone I had never met.
So how long ago did this happen? And why £200? She only charges £125 for an hour

Offline Brazilian Martian

Offline kyoexe

That's hard to understand given that the profile was only set up yesterday. Or was there an earlier profile? In which case what name and did you report it here at the time? Same comment applies to Troutzilla as well: what profile name did she rob you with?
Yes this scammer always set up different profiles but he/she will always ask for a deposit.
I have found another profile which are very likely to be set up by the scammer, the profile I originally posted has been deleted.
Correct me if I am wrong thanks

Online scutty brown

I'm not saying you're wrong. Just that within the context of the information you gave it looks wrong, and needs more explanation / detail to be believed. The fact that she appears to turn over profiles is a key fact

Offline kyoexe

What payment details did she give you? Doesnt deserve anonimity if shes robbing people.
Sorry I deleted her details after sometime so I can't locate it. But I will keep an close eyes on dodgy profile and I will expose the fucker if I can!

Online scutty brown

the profile I originally posted has been deleted.

No its not - its still live

Offline kyoexe

I'm not saying you're wrong. Just that within the context of the information you gave it looks wrong, and needs more explanation / detail to be believed. The fact that she appears to turn over profiles is a key fact
Why would I say such thing to a random WG if it didn't happen??? If u don't believe me maybe u can try get in contact with her and see what happens....  :(

Offline kyoexe

basically i will not believe any WG who is not verified anymore... all the scammers are unverified

Troutzilla

So how long ago did this happen? And why £200? She only charges £125 for an hour

Well, Miss Marple, given that the profile was set up on the 29th April and today is the 30th April, I invite you to put those fine detective skills to use and guess when the fuck this might have happened.

I also invite you to do as Kyoexe suggests, and contact her yourself to see what happens as you're clearly convinced we're wrong. 

Online scutty brown

Well, Miss Marple, given that the profile was set up on the 29th April and today is the 30th April, I invite you to put those fine detective skills to use and guess when the fuck this might have happened.

I also invite you to do as Kyoexe suggests, and contact her yourself to see what happens as you're clearly convinced we're wrong.

thats my point - Kyoexe says his was weeks ago, just wondered what you were going to say. I expected you to say the same. So how long did you try to book her for?

Troutzilla

Online scutty brown

Do you have special needs?

If "special needs" means expecting straight answers to questions, then maybe I do.
So I'll ask again: Regarding that requested £200 deposit, how long were you trying to book with her?

Offline kyoexe

No need for arguing guys, I am more than confident that it is the same person just using different fake profiles to scam punters,
the description in the profile is almost identical as well as asking for money up front, and also not verified. The location for both of my enquires are also at a hotel.

Go ahead if you think u gonna meet this girl at the hotel, but u just gonna end up standing in the hotel entrance with a hard on and every message u send to the WG will be deleted immediately because she blocked you! :dash: :dash: :dash:

bigmanbigman

What or who was payment asked for a named bank account or other ?

Troutzilla

What or who was payment asked for a named bank account or other ?
In my case, no.  I told her to FO before she got to telling me how to transfer the cash.

bigmanbigman

Any one wg or else wise who asks for a western union payment is scaming you as no trace left at all .