Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zukzukmm - Warrington.  (Read 1084 times)

1 review(s) for Emanuela69X (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kenaldo

Zukzukmm

External Link/Members Only

Met couple of weeks ago, mid week over the Easter Holidays.

Comms were good, I'd been before so rang and although she said she had her kid with her, she said she'd try and get a sitter and lo and behold she txt me back 10 minutes later and we were on.

30 minutes for £60 but she's no clock watcher.

Flat in a block of fairly new build apartments just off the centre of Warrington. Quick ring when I got outside the gates and she buzzed me through. Parked in the bay that corresponded with the flat number. Safe and secure, day or night. Flat was ok, it's clear her kid/ kids live there but it was just the two of us.

She's a tall girl, probably just under 6 foot in heals. She opened the door in red underwear and black stockings. Definitely the girl in the photos and not bad looking at that too.

Blond, very slim, smallish tits, responsive nipples, long legs. Faciliy she's not a stunner but a decent enough girl. She's relaxed, nice and friendly and really gets into it and seems to enjoy herself.

Started off standing up with some light pecks and then moving on to full on DFK. Very nice it was too and always good for the erection. Got her on the bed and did the usual kissing and fondling of her boobs moving further down. I didn't go down on her but she was wet and responded well to my fingers. She's not a 'fuck me big boy' type of girl, she's quiet and slowly comes to the boil and moans and groans because she is rather than because she wants you to think she is.

Once I'd brought her off she asked me if I fancied a BJ and away we went. It was fully covered and she took the fucking lot right down her throat. I'm not big but I don't thnkmim small either and she swallowed the lot, lips on my balls whilst looking at me with her wide open eyes. Not a licker or a slurped from what I can remember but was a memorable BJ.

We then fucked in Cow Girl, she good at coming right down at you and snogging the face of you. A little Mish and I was pounding for Britain and she was getting right into it. I realised I was running out of steam so pulled out and fingered her to her climax then moving into spoons for more pounding.

Had another 30 second slow down and she rolled off her back and presented her fine arse for a bit of doggy. Banged away for a few more minutes and then asked her to wank me off (I I was fucking knackered by them) lying on my back whilst she snogged the face off me. Shot my load and she continued to snog away until I was empty!

Quick clean up, I was offered a shower but declIned due to time.

Overall - nice looking 40 year old milf, decent body, great attitude, great fuck and BJ. Nice girl too who really wants you to enjoy yourself. She is certainly responsive and enjoys herself too. A really good fucking time was had by all. I think. Well I did anyway! 

Offline 866560