Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
South West
»
Charlotte Down 69 from Glastonbury
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Charlotte Down 69 from Glastonbury
(
Read 1685 times
)
Chris2x
Age Check :
Posts: 35
Likes: 0
Reviews: 3
«
on:
April 28, 2017, 11:32:52 am »
External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only
In the process of trying to arrange something with this lady - and I wondered if anyone had any knowledge to impart ?
Thanks
HawkG
Age Check :
Posts: 1,010
Likes: 0
Reviews: 23
«
Reply #1 on:
April 29, 2017, 03:27:58 am »
I saw her a long time ago, before I was reviewing here. Friendly, good bj, but pretty chubby and considerably over 39. I'd add another ten onto that, at least.
Chris2x
Age Check :
Posts: 35
Likes: 0
Reviews: 3
«
Reply #2 on:
May 02, 2017, 08:59:25 am »
Thanks for the heads up - may look elsewhere then.
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
South West
»
Charlotte Down 69 from Glastonbury
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close