Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: charlieglee stanley  (Read 2111 times)

Offline awesome1

has anyone had the pleasure of this girl?
External Link/Members Only

Offline Knight Templar

slightly to big for my liking , also another one who wants £80 for 30 mins and £130 for 60 , just too rich for my blood, but if you TOFTT i hope you enjoy  :hi:

Offline datwabbit

slightly to big for my liking , also another one who wants £80 for 30 mins and £130 for 60 , just too rich for my blood, but if you TOFTT i hope you enjoy  :hi:

Day 1 she offered 100 per hr. Day 2 she was up to 130.

Offline Moresomes

I see she's offering daytime incalls for Thursday and Friday at 100 quid an hour, but with the dreaded addendum of "massage included" which as far as I'm concerned is often an excuse to take a generous bite out of the action time.   :thumbsdown:

Offline datwabbit

I see she's offering daytime incalls for Thursday and Friday at 100 quid an hour, but with the dreaded addendum of "massage included" which as far as I'm concerned is often an excuse to take a generous bite out of the action time.   :thumbsdown:

her profile says that the massage time is outside of the booking time - I'd want that confirmed mind.

Offline Sar-Major

has anyone had the pleasure of this girl?
External Link/Members Only

NOPE!!! But the greedy cow has got a "Canny Rack" tho................... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

Completely agree if she had the 40/60/100 structure I'm sure she would be very busy.

Offline tommydave

If she dropped a couple of dress sizes I would be all over her !

Offline Knight Templar

NOPE!!! But the greedy cow has got a "Canny Rack" tho................... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:

:D :D :D  can't fault you there SM , it's big enough alright ; I prefer a nice tight small arse  to a rather large one though ,

Offline Jibbi

She has got pregnant listed on her enjoys so I'm assuming she is pregnant. Would be harsh to say she should drop a couple dress sizes.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She has got pregnant listed on her enjoys so I'm assuming she is pregnant. Would be harsh to say she should drop a couple dress sizes.

In my opinion she shouldn't be working if that's the case.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Jibbi

In my opinion she shouldn't be working if that's the case.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I agree but I'm guessing there's a market out there for men who quite like that.

Offline stanleyjohn

I have messaged her as I like her look and she is pregnant, think thats a no for me.

Offline happyguy48

Sounds like a generous bite out of your wallet too  :scare:

Offline awesome1

reduced down to £60 today, but not for me if she is pregnant