Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Wild Bait and Swtich in Edinburgh... Hawkhill area met ChubbyGabby instead  (Read 973 times)

4 review(s) for Polish_Love (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline woiczeck

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well this is a review after a long time lurking in the shadows... was regular but recently not so much.

So wanted to see the virus at the link above and was victim of a bait and switch - if youve read any of my previous reviews you know I walk when confronted with any bullshit!  But this time hte little head over ruled bighead and I ended paying for a very expensive blow job and Shiiiiite massage.

So the punt...  Called Amber, english seemed ok and I read a couple of reviews so decided to go for it - got the postcode for a residential area in Hawkhill.

Confirmed 2hrs before for a half hour.  Got there and called... it goes to answer... "zee leynd lawrd" she said.. aye at 9 o clock ya cant!

Waited 40 mins - I was super desperate guys I needed to blow my load - cannae tell ya how desperate.

Anyway slight awkward wait at the bottom of the stairs for her to open, got in and went up... hidden behind door was the girl... I hesitated to make sure it was safe and then she popped her head round - I could tell it wasn't Amber str8 away.  But went in any way - SIGHS - I know!

Anyway inside I asked for Amber - and Gabby as it turned out was super apologetic she blamed it on the maid - I said aye right whatevs - I act pissed off and managed to negotiate instead of £60 for half hour £50 owo cim DT multiple cums... so I thought why not - look at me - but this girl was a Unit in a neglige she looked busty - after the cash was sorted and she took it off she was just plain fucking obese..

But the BJ was awesome, she liked ma bawls, she was sloppy, she was deep, worked the head.. awla dat!  And then I blew ma 2 week load in her mouth standing up!  Got a massage and the had a wee shower and fcuked off for a fish supper on Leith Walk!  Her name is Gabby and she works with a skinny glass bottled eyed girl (canne mind her name) couldnt not be bothered fucking her on a second go.

So Bait and Switch therefore negative.