Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOTTELFORDMINX at Telford  (Read 2910 times)

19 review(s) for HOTTELFORDMINX (15 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Thaifan

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Had a one hour booking with Minx recently, £150.

She's at a house in a quiet cul-de-sac near Oakengates, said it was her sister's, but she was there on her own. No problem with parking. House was nice and tidy and the bedroom was pretty spacious.

THE LADY
I would say age on her profile 43 is about right. Her pictures on her profile are a good representation of her, nice slim body, medium size tits and a lovely arse. Her pussy was completely shaved and totally gorgeous, I could have looked at it for hours.

THE EVENT
Asked me to knock on patio doors when I texted to say I'd arrived - the curtains were drawn. She let me in and I was well pleased with what I saw. She was wearing a short black negligee, stockings and suspenders and a thong. I followed her upstairs, instant hard-on watching that sexy arse, into the bedroom and sorted the paperwork. I requested a shower and she showed me the bathroom, not the greatest, but I've seen worse and the water was nice and hot.
I returned to the bedroom with just my boxers on and started feeling her lovely arse while she nuzzled my neck and ground up against my hard cock. She soon dropped to her knees, pulled my boxers down and ran her tongue over my balls, up my shaft and took me in her mouth. The OWO went on for about ten minutes and was really good. She stood back up and we had a bit of FK while she slowly wanked my cock and I put a finger in her very wet pussy which she seemed to really like.
After another ten minutes of mutual stimulation we moved to the bed, she gave me more OWO and then I wanted to fuck her. She got a condom and asked how I wanted her. I said on your back and started to fuck her in mish, I've never been with a WG who seemed to genuinely be into the sex so much, her moans didn't seem fake at all. I fucked her for about ten minutes then asked if she liked her pussy licked. Yes please she said and I gave her pussy a real good tonguing.
By this time we were getting towards the end of the hour and she asked me how I wanted to cum. I opted for in her mouth and after about another 15 minutes of exquisite OWO I shot my load and she swallowed the lot.

SUMMARY
Very friendly, attractive lady whose services are top-drawer aside from the fact that she doesn't do much kissing (says that's for her bloke, but what she did do was very nice). She is expensive, but if she did more kissing I would be a regular as she's only half an hour away from me.

Alt-R

She looks like a good one!  :P What is she like facially and approx how tall is she?

Offline ScouserRod

Why do SP's put "Likes" on their Profiles when they have no intention of carrying it out.
Minx has French Kissing (Discretion) and then tells the OP it is "just for her bloke"
In my book that is not at "Discretion" !!

I know it is to lure punters in but when it is a mature English speaker SP -it is annoying !!!

Offline jaysmith

her body looks amazing but what was her face and hair like?

Offline Madone1

I had a few great bookings with her and reviewed her under her old profile name. She has one hell of a body for a women her age and love to suck cock. Face wise I think she is pretty hot in that your mates mum that you always wanted to fuck way.

I really need to see her again soon.