Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: South Kensington - Vivienne Diamant  (Read 5942 times)

6 review(s) for Vivienne Diamant (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Nervous_Man

Link: External Link/Members Only

Location: Less than 5 minutes walk from South Kensington station. To be precise it was a large hotel on a moderately busy street. I've been there before a year or so ago for a different appointment and like then there were a few obvious Sergei types kicking about outside. Other than that it was safe and populated enough. There are a few coffee shops nearby for if you get there early and need to wait about, and a Sainsbury's just down the road for those interested in supermarkets.

Price: £120 for 60 minutes (£80 for half an hour after refund).

Facilities: The room was near the lift and easy to find, inside was simple in decor but clean and in good order. I did not use the bathroom facilities but was offered (I showered just before coming).

Appearance: Looked just like her Adultwork pictures, if anything she was slightly slimmer but without losing any of her "thiccness". Arse was without a doubt the best I have yet seen on a WG, both firm and yet pliable at the same time, like dough in a way. A must for those who are into big shapely posteriors, PAWGs and nice things in general.

Attitude: Quite quiet but very inviting nonetheless. Throughout the appointment she was extremely willing, with all requests that complied with her list of offered services being acted upon readily and with nothing withheld. A consummate professional with good customer service throughout.

Course of Events: I entered and was shown through to the room. I handed her the paperwork and undressed while she left to stow it. She came back and we kissed for a bit, before I asked her to straddle my chest so I could appreciate her behind. After a bit I sort of just shoved my face between her cheeks and was stuffing my mouth and tongue all over the place. For those interested, her arsehole is clean for tonguing, but her vagina is quite obscured by large and flappy labia, which makes finding one's way about a bit of a chore (to be fair I always have a hard time with this, but I've found wearing glasses and having one's face sat on to be pretty mutually exclusive activities). Minutiae, though. While I was doing this she was stroking my penis, and on briefly emerging from my arse-induced stupor I asked her to pop on a rubber and suck on the thing. She did this, and made a nice and sloppy job of it, even licking the balls from time to time. Very commendable skills in this department. About 10 minutes into the session I asked her to hop on for some reverse-cowgirl. Her pussy was nice and tight and in very short order she had me coming.

Everything so far had been perfect, but problems arose when I removed my penis from her vagina, as there was a slight amount of blood on the outside of the condom. She apologised sincerely, saying that it must have been because I was too big for her (I don't know about that, as I've never had this problem before, more likely just some general biological function at play), and said that while she couldn't use her pussy for the remainder of the session, she was happy to refund me £40 and go until half an hour was up (turning the hour into half an hour effectively). I accepted, she returned that portion of the money and I resumed by asking her to lie on her front while I kneaded her bum and groped it while I recovered for the second round. It didn't take long to be ready for more, and after a satisfying BJ the session ended. Despite the issue with the blood, everything else, from the appearance, to attitude and skills, was on point. I felt the blood issue was handled well, I suppose it's just one of those things that happens from time to time. I would recommend this SP and will likely visit again in the future.

In conclusion, 3.5/5 Stars.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline monstar

Nice review, thanks.  :hi:

She sounds good and a nice looking girl with a sweet look and lovely big bum. I don't mind OW but the blood, and barebacking/creampie video in her AW movie gallery have put me off.

Type_O_Negative

Offline YoungBrom

Wow hold up one sec. Her profile read Everything Covered yet these videos are available on pay to watch? Hmmmm

Offline Sheer Tights

She now charges £200ph. That's a 2.5 times what I paid when I saw her 18months ago.

Type_O_Negative

She now charges £200ph. That's a 2.5 times what I paid when I saw her 18months ago.

Well good luck to her.

Offline Lucky Luke 70

+1 I,like a lot her non photoshopped pics and she was on my HL ... but certainly not at 200 £/h  :scare:

Ectoplasm19

Dam her prices just crashed to 80 per hour is something fishy going on?

Offline tantric talents

Type_O_Negative

+1 but now at £80 ph sounds like good vfm?

For me it doesn't. Lack of OWO rules her out straight away. And i would say it's a strange activity on her AW account (from 200 to 80/hour).
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 02:19:18 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline The_Don

+1 but now at £80 ph sounds like good vfm?

I've noted her rates do change and I've paid different amounts, when I've punted her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 per hour (was £80, then £120)

The phone number, has not been listed for some time.

Accessing From: Hungary

Offline Joelawerence

The rate is 150ph now. Seems like she uses a randomiser to choose her rates  :sarcastic:

Offline The_Don

The rate is 150ph now. Seems like she uses a randomiser to choose her rates  :sarcastic:

Note yesterday screen shot showing incall and outcall rates:

And current screen shot displaying only, outcall rates.

The profile is still:

Accessing From: Hungary
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 04:00:45 pm by The_Don »

Offline Sheer Tights

Now back in Hounslow & charging £120ph

Offline Ladypleaser

Now back in Hounslow & charging £120ph

She hasn't had her number showing for a while though. Think she's currently cashing on pg subscriptions  :unknown: