Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Dee 4U - Never fails to impress (Euston NW1)  (Read 7618 times)

42 review(s) for BUSTY DEE 4U (41 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by claretandblue]
86 review(s) for Miss SassyDee (82 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline ClubbingDJ

External Link/Members Only

I've seen Dee quite a few times now and I can't get enough.

Met her a few weeks ago in Euston, 2 hours for £200.  Asked for secretary outfit and she opened the door wearing a tight skirt, heels and a white blouse with the top few buttons open and those massive tits pouring out.

I must have had the world's quickest shower because i was gagging for some of her DFK and motorboating her cleavage.  Her tits are amazing and I could suck her nipples for hours.  She seems to like it too.  Then onto OWO with lots of eye contact and slurping all over my cock.  Had to stop her from making me cum so soon into the booking  :blush:

I've lost count on the amount of positions we did, I came 3 times in the 2 hours and I think she did the same (or maybe more..?  :P).

What I like about Dee more than any other WG is her personality, she makes you feel like you are visiting your girlfriend.  She's very relaxed, puts you at ease and makes sure you have a good time.  I'm saving up for an overnight booking!!!  :yahoo:

Tell her ClubbingDJ says hi!  :thumbsup:

Offline ClubbingDJ

Pics are accurate, no Photoshop.

She is definitely the real deal  :)

Offline BillGoldberg

'Massive tits'??

Huh ???

Massive?

Offline ClubbingDJ

'Massive tits'??

Huh ???

Massive?

They are massive compared to my girlfriend's!!!!

Offline Bassman

They are massive compared to my girlfriend's!!!!
lol

They are bigger then the pictures would lead you to believe IMO but not 'massive'. They were very nice. Probably the best pair of fakes I've encountered along side Platinum Cindy's.

Glad you enjoyed the punt. I'm hoping to return at some point myself. I do agree with you on her personality. In honesty these highly praised independents on here that I've seen have all been great like that.

Offline ClubbingDJ

I've been to many WG that just take your money, count it in front of you, then leave the room, come back 2 mins later, strip off and then give you 40 mins of mechanical sex with no eye contact. You just end up regretting it and get angry with yourself all the way home.

Dee makes you leave with a smile. Can't wait for pay day...

Offline coolhandluc

She sounds good, what about face fucking, she says she does that but is that  a fact?

Offline ClubbingDJ

She sounds good, what about face fucking, she says she does that but is that  a fact?

Yep, that is on offer. She lets out soft moans whilst you are pounding her face

Offline Donald Fuck

My only downside with Dee is how seldom her dates and mine coincide

Always up for anything that I am likely to suggest.

DF

Offline ClubbingDJ

My only downside with Dee is how seldom her dates and mine coincide

I know what you mean mate. Have to plan my punts weeks in advance

fredpunter

continuing my slow resumption of regular punting (as opposed to SA or HEings) I saw Dee this week - pleased to discover she's still as naughty, sexy and eager to please as I remembered  :cool:

Offline ClubbingDJ

Just booked an overnight session. Watch this space... :dance: :yahoo:

Offline stayer

Mr C,

Like you, I've seen her multiple times. Looking forward to your review.   :P

Offline Fugly

Thanks for the review ClubbingDJ - straight onto the HL  :drinks: