Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: W Spa - Southampton Row  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Trial By Fire

Went to W Spa on Southampton Row near Russell Square tube station last Sunday.

External Link/Members Only

I went in and requested an hour Swedish massage which cost £50.

I was shown down stairs to a room that was reasonable size but no shower.

I stripped off and laid on the table completely naked and when the masseuse came in she didn't cover me which was a good sign. The masseuse was Chinese about 40 I think, unfortunately I didn't get her name.

She started the massage on the back and her technique was ok. When she got to the legs she slid her hand up quite high on the inside of my thighs and done a few credit card swipes to which I made positive groans to. She then switched to the light finger tip tickling technique that so many of them do. She carried on doing this for so long that I started getting bored and was thinking for Christ sakes just ask me to turn over already.

She eventually asks me to turn over and asks if I would like her to massage this while resting her hand on my cock. How much? I say, how much you pay me? she say. I offer £40 if she will strip but she says no £80, I say no £40 she says £80. It goes on like this for so long it is killing the mood. She eventually comes down to £60 and I say fine even though I know I'm still paying too much but by that time I just wanted to get out of there but still wanted what I came for.

I will say her hand job technique was very good with plenty of ball play and a nice slow build.

She wouldn't allow pussy touching but did let me suck on her titswhich were probably about a B cup.

I don't think I will be returning.