Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine electric Liverpool  (Read 829 times)

1 review(s) for Jasmin-electric  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline freeze44

Link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Was in the area and this one thought looked ok. Not much on here apart from a photo and a warning about the phone so bit of a risk. Sent a message on profile and got a message back from a different number? Went with it and agreed services...owo/ro/anal/cim and booked in. Expensive at £90 for 30 mins thought but no extras etc. so dick is now leading me.

Location- Central hotel and know it from a couple of previous punts. No problems as no reception to pass and normally ok for parking so off I went.

Appreance= Text on arrival and was up at room soon after. Downhill from now on  :dash:

Ok looking and had a robe on and is English and well spoken.

No offered a shower but had one before so no need.

Again discussed services but now no anal. Bummer! Said things had changed?? Booked about 2 hours before the meet so wonder what that is then? Christ knows.

Like a dick carried on and handed over the cash. Then the robe came off. Not a terrible body but no way the toned person in profile pics. Kissing ok and owo good. RO ok. Podge ok then cim finish again ok. Ok is what it was and little interaction etc. After doing my business, now this is where I wanted to just go....after spitting out the cum, she opened the curtains and fuck me the stains on the sheets from previous seemed everywhere and the room just looked messy with bottles and crap laying around and no effort to clean up from previous. Went to the bathroom and same thing, wet towles and crap littered about and really put me off the whole event. Said goodbyes and left never to return!

Pretty girl but profile, services and mess make it a neg for me.

Ham Man

Cheers for the review, probably saved me a few quid  :thumbsup:

Online bertbobuk89

I have her booked tomorrow morning, think I will cancel now!