Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elisa of Milton Keynes  (Read 1382 times)

Offline derbyladsouth

External Link/Members Only

I should of wrote this a couple of weeks ago but circumstances meant this was first chance to do so, sorry Elisa.

Elisa is a gorgeous busty and very likeable lady. Started with kissing and then owo which I had to ask her to stop as was too good. Then RO and rimming on her with both tasting amazing. Didn't want sex so then went back to oral on me which she then took all I had and politely spat out in a tissue which was fine with me. Will def see her again and hopefully sooner rather than later although as I don't live around MK it isn't always easy. All the girls I have seen at Annabelles have been great and a very competitive price.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. Did kissing amount to much FK, at all?

Direct link and photos:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline derbyladsouth

Was full DFK with plenty of enthusiasm.

Offline Cunning Punt

Was full DFK with plenty of enthusiasm.

That's great to know. Thanks.  :drinks:

Offline oldskool

Thanks for the review. Did kissing amount to much FK, at all?

Direct link and photos:

I was like who the fuck is elisa... It's Ella... Thanks for the review I'll have to give her a try

Offline Cunning Punt

I was like who the fuck is elisa... It's Ella... Thanks for the review I'll have to give her a try

Yes, there was no Elisa and assumed it was Ella, but just to double check, OP, were the pictures and link that I posted those of the girl you saw?

Offline derbyladsouth

It was Elise not Elisa sorry but she has moved in from Annabellas now. I did see Ella but that was in a 2 girl on a different review. Hope that clears it up now lol.

Offline CheeseYa

Righty ho, glad that's cleared up :lol:

I was going to say, Ella's FK has never been particularly deep in my experience but Elise certainly loves her tonsil hockey!

Looks like Elise has relocated to the parlours in Bedford and Northampton now.