Author Topic: Sweeet Karlla ~ BrionySwizz ~ Plymouth  (Read 2244 times)

bristolqwerty

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Been very impressed with the well reviewed and well regarded Romanian escorts I've seen.  (JBJolie and Annastaysa)
I think this pretty lady went by the name BrionySwizz previously?  £100 ph with £20 owo.  Massage / prostrate / seems to offer an energetic cowgirl and looks great. Has anybody seen her as I can't find anything on here although someone rates her in his top Romanian punts on another thread?  I'm looking for a punt similar to Annastaysa if possible.  Lots of good attitude and sexiness.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 05:10:51 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline funtimes88

The 'my services' tab is a mine field :unknown:

Offline JimmySW

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,802
  • Likes: 16
  •  
  • Reviews: 65

Offline markc65

The 'my services' tab is a mine field :unknown:

I suppose at least she is up front about the extras unlike many others, thats if she delivers them of course.

She does look good though

Offline JimmySW

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,802
  • Likes: 16
  •  
  • Reviews: 65
Digging around it looks like she's been around before, possibly Cardiff reading between the lines?

CristalRoseX / BrionySwizz - 8.5 / 7.5 / 9.5 / 6 / 6.6 - 38.1                              Adultwork UserID : 2203299   Adultwork UserID : 3107373 

Key to scores:
 ** Hall of Fame **
PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10)
P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service

Offline Roth

Just an unfortunate last part of her name. :wackogirl:

Offline funtimes88

Is this the same girl?
External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Jacqueline+Horny 


Offline JimmySW

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,802
  • Likes: 16
  •  
  • Reviews: 65
Is this the same girl?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She claims to be American with a different phone number so I think they just look similar?

Offline funtimes88

Claims to be  :dash:
Spoke to her told me she was from Italy  :sarcastic:

bristolqwerty

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Digging around it looks like she's been around before, possibly Cardiff reading between the lines?

CristalRoseX / BrionySwizz - 8.5 / 7.5 / 9.5 / 6 / 6.6 - 38.1                              Adultwork UserID : 2203299   Adultwork UserID : 3107373 

Key to scores:
 ** Hall of Fame **
PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10)
P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service
Is this a 6 for service?  Not too good then  :(
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 04:40:46 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Ellroy44

She's been in Plymouth quite regularly the last couple months. Have been tempted as she's rather hot but Romanian which has put me off a bit. I'm free tomorrow afternoon so might hit her up for a quickie and see how it goes :unknown:

bristolqwerty

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
If she's good I'll look to visit too.  A slight doubt in my mind regarding service. There's a few new escorts doing the rounds.  I'm in for toftt.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 12:10:59 pm by bristolqwerty »

bristolqwerty

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline JimmySW

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,802
  • Likes: 16
  •  
  • Reviews: 65
She's on my hot list as well as a TOFTT, I see Daisy1987 has disappeared which is a shame as I was thinking of going back for a third visit - never done that before! It's a bit shabby in Plymouth right now!

bristolqwerty

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Put the money aside for a great punt later.   Most are 0 reviews and there's nothing helpful on here.   All are my type physically.  EE looking, long slim legs, stockings (Asians aside) but I don't get the same Annastaysa vibe.

Looks like a JBJolie lookalike, I initially thought she had stolen her pictures.
lessiebbbwLover
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Who knows?
Jacqueline Horny
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just some hints!
Sweeet Karlla
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only









Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 09:37:35 am by bristolqwerty »

Offline JimmySW

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,802
  • Likes: 16
  •  
  • Reviews: 65
Put the money aside for a great punt later.   Most are 0 reviews and there's nothing helpful on here.   All are my type physically.  EE looking, long slim legs, stockings (Asians aside) but I don't get the same Annastaysa vibe.

Looks like a JBJolie lookalike, I initially thought she had stolen her pictures.
lessiebbbwLover
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
£100 27 years British A levels FK OWO? Might be tall? Quite interested especially as she's British!

Who knows?
Jacqueline Horny
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£120 29 years OWO FK. American? Ratings hidden!!!!!  Used to do massage only in Manchester but now doing a full service. Hidden ratings is always a bit of a warning!

Just some hints!
Sweeet Karlla
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Romanian £100 Extras are Kissing £20 OWO £20 PG Boring and no better than her profile photos. Good feedback but we all know that can mean nothing.



Fancy a go on LessieBBBWLover but she looks very tall indeed in the photo below, may TOFTT!



Hidden Image/Members Only



Offline Pussi

Not seen lessie however from speaking she's Romanian not British.
100/hr but no anal, owo is 20 extra.  Kissing, massage, cum on face is included.... I'd be careful here.  :(

Working in the same flat as karla /briony swizz.
P

bristolqwerty

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yep, none haven't done enough to tempt me.  :timeout: