Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melindas Melons - Liverpool  (Read 2291 times)

24 review(s) for melindasmelons (22 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline smit1234

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I know there are a few punts on here with this MILF so I thought I have my 2 cents too. This was prob my 6th visit to Mel so we were well acquainted

15 mins (more like 25) for £30. No extras

Venue

As usual, a nice clean & modern apartment in the Malmaison on the waterfront.

Comms

Mel only works wed & thurs (she works in angel lodge on Mondays under the name Jo) so I gave her a quick text & she confirmed the booking. No trouble as per usual

Mel

I usually ask her to wear her pink massage outfit but Mel recommended her secretary kit.....and by god I'm glad she did. Mel is a tall 5'8" (easy 6' in heels), mid-late 50's but with a body that girls half her age would be proud of. Boobs are 38JJ (they've gone south a little) but her bum is massively under rated!! Nice tan, blonde hair, quite attractive too

The meet

Mel gave me the access code to the building & left her door unlocked for me to walk in. She was waiting for me on the couch in her amazing outfit. My eyes almost popped as I saw her tits spilling out of her 'top'. Paperwork sorted and we had some long & intense DFK as she undressed me. She led me to the bedroom where she stripped off so I could get a look & taste of her tits. She oiled them up as gave me a great titwank & BJ combo. Both were slow, deep with loads of eye contact. I finished off in her tits after being unable to hold out much longer

We chatted a little before I made my leave

Mel is exactly what you see on the tin. Proper busty, dirty MILF who is easy to get along with and will give you what you want. 11/10

Offline oddball37

She says she looks like Melinda Messenger. Is this true?

Offline smit1234

Not really but she's blonde with massive tits so I can see the resemblance. Haha

Offline george r

I saw her years ago in Widnes and I could see similar looks, maybe her mum  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

She's getting some decent reports on here is this lass. Shame Liverpool isn't my patch, at her pricing and coupled with those big mammies I'd be having a sniff at this one.

Cheers for the review  :hi:

Offline oddball37

I saw her years ago in Widnes and I could see similar looks, maybe her mum  :thumbsup:

Sound, cheers mate.