Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Thai Fongbeer - Aberdeen  (Read 1479 times)

7 review(s) for HORNY THAI FONGBEER (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Macattak

External Link/Members Only

First off hope the link works if not go on AW and look for my title heading

I've pumped this tart a couple of times recently, would have to say she is very much a Plan B or quick pump and dump. I've only ever gone for half hour, she will try to keep you on for a massage etc. However anytime I've been the mission was always empty the bugs and bale en route to Pittodrie. Her and another WG, who I haven't, seen only heard next door are in a half decent flat on Charles Street.

Don't be fooled by the lack of services offered on her profile if the cash is right, she's pretty much game for most things. I paid £70 for a half hour that gets you OWO, munch of the badger and fuck her in any position you fancy to the finish line. The positives are she will let you finger her ass and pussy while she sucks your cock and the oral is fairly decent, all things considered. The negatives are a shitty little set of tits, not keen on a CIM finish and full blown anal was given a no. I've always said that one in the stink is worth two in the pink. For £70 sheets, I suppose you could call it a reasonable risk free punt.