Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lusty Lola 69  (Read 1050 times)

Secretlife1990

Hey, this is LL69, it's been brought to my attention my verification picture got put onto here, I didn't actually realise at the time that it was uploaded on AW, and I genuinely need to stay anonymous to keep my discretion. As soon as I realised the picture had gone up and I realised, I took it down. I couldn't find a way to message you otherwise I would have on here... if you could message me (if possible) then I would be really greatful to speak with you? Xxx

Offline mh

Hey, this is LL69, it's been brought to my attention my verification picture got put onto here, I didn't actually realise at the time that it was uploaded on AW, and I genuinely need to stay anonymous to keep my discretion. As soon as I realised the picture had gone up and I realised, I took it down. I couldn't find a way to message you otherwise I would have on here... if you could message me (if possible) then I would be really greatful to speak with you? Xxx

Can't even work out which photo or profile this refers to...

Secretlife1990

Lusty Lola 69. I think it was Caulkman? Xx

kamu

I genuinely need to stay anonymous to keep my discretion.

Whoever it is needs to stay anonymous to keep their discretion...? :unknown:

Secretlife1990

I need to be discreet, which is why I have no face pictures on my profile anyway... I prefer to stay anonymous x

kamu

Lusty Lola 69. I think it was Caulkman? Xx

Now I remember. You have a bit of an attitude problem as I recall.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Secretlife1990

If you think I have an attitude problem then I do apologise.. I did see your post about me, and I cannot recall the message you were speaking about... the only time I remember deleting a message then being questioned about it was a man from Southampton and I went to reply but pressed delete instead and where it was a first enquiry from the client I had no way of replying to it after!

kamu

If you think I have an attitude problem then I do apologise.. I did see your post about me, and I cannot recall the message you were speaking about... the only time I remember deleting a message then being questioned about it was a man from Southampton and I went to reply but pressed delete instead and where it was a first enquiry from the client I had no way of replying to it after!

If i am indeed the same person then maybe you should of just said as such instead of getting stroppy? Although I do find it funny how when your visible to the punting community your attitude completely changes? Anyway last comment here as this thread is supposed to be for sharing veri pics.

Secretlife1990

I did, i said I deleted it by accident and then you replied just saying "strange" or something, which is probably why you got a sarcastic reply back from me.
Anyhow, I wrote on this post to get in touch with the member who got hold of my verification picture. So please, if you are on here please get in touch :)

Offline mh

I wrote on this post to get in touch with the member who got hold of my verification picture. So please, if you are on here please get in touch

By "got hold of" do you mean "posted here"? Anyone could have "got hold of" it while public.

Why would you want the person who posted it to get in touch? Why would they answer you anyway?

James999

Hey, this is LL69, it's been brought to my attention my verification picture got put onto here,

Who "brought it to your attention"

And rules here say you have to register as your pro$$ie name  :music:

Secretlife1990

Who "brought it to your attention"

And rules here say you have to register as your pro$$ie name  :music:

A client of mine who uses the site brought it to my attention as he knew I wanted to be discrete hence why I have no face pictures on my aw.
Also, I didn't realise I would have to use my aw name, at least I said who I was and didn't speak in 3rd person.
The person who posted the original picture, in regards to the comments asking why I thought they might get hold of me... I asked him to get hold of me as I would have liked to speak to him about the picture. Whether or not he does is up to him, I didn't post what I did to get struck down by all of you. And as for Kamu saying I was rude to him, I have a screenshot of the exact email I sent him, and it wasn't rude at all.

kamu

And as for Kamu saying I was rude to him, I have a screenshot of the exact email I sent him, and it wasn't rude at all.

Feel free to blank out my AW ID and share the chain of emails as my recollection is very different :).

Secretlife1990

Feel free to blank out my AW ID and share the chain of emails as my recollection is very different :).

Like I said, I had opened your email and I had intended to write back, but like I said, I deleted it. I delete all my messges. You wrote to me rather abruptly as you saw I had deleted your message and I wrote this back to you... to which you merely responded with "strange".

kamu

Like I said, I had opened your email and I had intended to write back, but like I said, I deleted it. I delete all my messges. You wrote to me rather abruptly as you saw I had deleted your message and I wrote this back to you... to which you merely responded with "strange".

Ah yes now I remember why I found it strange that you would screen shot a message rather than just reply to it or leave it to reply to later if you were busy? It now also seems strange as you said in your previous post that you deleted it by mistake and had no way of replying? Something not quite adding up here... in any case thanks for the apology and your picture seems to have gone now so all is well :drinks:.

Secretlife1990

I had deleted it, I screenshotted it as I don't usually keep messages unless it's a closing message or an introduction, however in the hectic move I was doing I deleted your message accidentally instead of replying, and because it was a first email from you I didn't have any "sent message" from me to you to reply from.
I'm going to check the picture situation quickly, and if it has gone then I'm extremely greatful :)

James999

Like I said, I had opened your email and I had intended to write back, but like I said, I deleted it. I delete all my messges.

You delete all your messages but also screenshot them, yeah right  :sarcastic: