Following this thread, I had a great massage with the sexy “Oi” at Wanthana Thai Massage in Leytonstone where they have a flat associated with the legit business. Today, I’d done my shopping in Sainsbury’s Brentwood, I left the car there and popped into a Chinese Massage place called Serenity Spa, 57 Ongar Road. CM15 9AZ. 07828 671300. Entrance fee £45. Nice big room, I feel a bit claustrophobic when I visit either of the two tiny rooms at my “local” - Natural Balance, Upminster.
Very clean, with shower, usual size massage table. Pretty woman wearing deep red lipstick introduced herself as Tina. Average/slim build, 5½ ft tall, not enormous boobs. Probably in her late 40s, like most of these women seem to be. She asked about the strength of my massage, and I asked her to work on my lower back. It wasn’t that look before her hands were touching my bum crack! When I said nice, she said “body to body”. This was £60. I asked her about sex, this was an extra £30 using a condom I’d brought with me. With the excitement, it was already hard, she used some lubrication as well, then she got on top, then we swopped to missionary. Came quite quickly, showered, and then had a gentle massage for the remaining half an hour. She said she was working here again same day next week, sounds like a rota.