Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yoko @ Jing Jai, Preston  (Read 2397 times)

Online scutty brown

External Link/Members Only

This was plan B after plan A with a romanian skank in Blackburn went wrong......

Walked into the shop, had the usual play session with the boss's cocker spaniel, paid the £35 hour fee and got whisked off to one of the rooms by Yoko, the only girl available. She's another of the early-30's powerball girls but stands out due to her blue hair. She was one of the first to massage me there and I was glad to see her again.
I disrobed, leaving a £20 note in a visible position, hopped in the shower and got clean, concentrating on bollocks and crack. Yoko came back as I was exiting the shower, took the towel and made sure cock and balls were dry. I laid down and massage began. She's not as powerful in her manipulations as some of the other girls, so no painful pressure point work though there were a few reset vertebrae. She started at the head and worked downwards, unlike the others using a more flowing "Swedish" style. After head arms and back she moved to legs buttocks and balls, and with an overdose of oil had me on the edge of orgasm for close to 20 minutes. Squeezing, rubbing, (external) prostate stimulation.....wow. And I never realised how sexy warm oil dropped on your sphincter felt. Eventually it was rollover time, another ten minutes of handywork and splat - one of my biggest cumshots ever. Got myself in the eye, hate to think what it did to her teeshirt.
Just time for another quick shower, assisted by Yoko scrupulously cock-cleaning me. Then another rapid rubdown with the towel, by which time I was well and truly shagged out. I upped the £20 to £40 - she deserved it.
Then went across the road to the Black Horse to get my blood pressure back up with a couple of pints............
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 04:59:47 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Runningman

Hi did you have to ask for extras. Went there last Saturday and had massage by Jan which was very good. However no signs of any extras being offered.

Online scutty brown

I didn't need to ask - it just happened, but maybe leaving the £20 in clear sight helped. Same with Jan - with me she just gets on with it. Maybe they know me too well....

Offline Runningman

Must like you and not me. Was Jan as good at the he?

Online scutty brown

Must like you and not me. Was Jan as good at the he?

not as good, but good enough.

Offline brundle

What the names of the masseuses there and hownis yoko to look at?

Online scutty brown

What the names of the masseuses there and hownis yoko to look at?

There are up to six girls working at any one time, and I think there must be around eight in total. Some I don't know the names of, these are just the ones I do:

Bee
Jan
Yoko
The above three are all similar - short powerball types with strong arms. Pleasant looking, not beautiful with age damned hard to judge could be anywhere between 28-38. Yoko has the blue hair. All three give good capable massage

Ayumi "the thin one" (the other girls name for her - I suspect some resentment) . I've not seen her, but know that previously she was with the bunch of B&S merchants working from a tower block in the town centre. Also pretended to be Japanese (Myumi) and Chinese (Yumi). Funny thing is, her Ayumi AW profile is based in Preston, while her Myumi profile is in the north east. I'd be wary of booking her (especially given another recent review on this site which showed B&S)

Nancy
Worked her way through virtually all the Thai shops in Blackpool and Preston before getting sacked from each. Well known for her preference for bareback anal. I've avoided using her at Jing Jai and so far there are no reports of anyone else doing so, so we don't know if she has reformed. However if anyone there is likely to offer FS its her. Easy to spot - has  a permanent grin like the cheshire cat

Besides these I reckon there are at least another two whose names I don't know, possibly three
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 02:02:14 pm by scutty brown »

Offline brundle

Thanks for the detailed response scutty brown...love a massage with extras...Jan is a very good masseuse ...
Enjoyed massages from a couple of others bit forgot their name because they weren't that attractive.Wish they opened such an establishment in Blackpool.

Online scutty brown

Nancy
Worked her way through virtually all the Thai shops in Blackpool and Preston before getting sacked from each. Well known for her preference for bareback anal. I've avoided using her at Jing Jai and so far there are no reports of anyone else doing so, so we don't know if she has reformed. However if anyone there is likely to offer FS its her. Easy to spot - has  a permanent grin like the cheshire cat

Besides these I reckon there are at least another two whose names I don't know, possibly three

Just realised I made a mistake here - Nancy should have read as Molly, which is the name she's more commonly known as

Online Asianfcuker

For those who don't know what Molly/Poppy/Tina etc looks like then here you are.

To read more about her
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=117880.msg1353773#msg1353773

AF

Hidden Image/Members Only