Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Phoenix Club 11th April 1-3  (Read 2308 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Skepta87

Been to a few parties here but never done a review .. went a couple of times when it was LMP at different location.

Called number on the website and got my slot booked and was sent the postcode.

Arrived with 5 mins to spare, the usual valuables in the envelope, clothes hung up n quick shower then on with the robe.. girls waitin in the kitchen and was offered a drink and had a quick chat before we was lead upstairs for the fun.

There was Andrea, Maria, Eva and luiza partying Victoria wasn't there but the party started with only 4 guys so guess that's why.

I started with Andrea, she's 5ft10 maybe n size 12? Nice figure blonde hair.. nice wet blowjob with lots of tounge action was very good. She kept talkin to Maria in there language bit off putting. Another punter came in so I put MAC on n let him take my place while I went behind n took Andrea doggy. My first pop is always quick so Afta a few mins of tryin not to shoot so soon I just let it go n moved on.

Went behind Eva who is about 5ft5? Nice hand full of boobs n peachy bum A lot of tattoos but I do aswell and like that but may not be for some.. I stroked her bum n she moved me round so she could play with my cock I started to get hard and the other guy had the opposite problem so he moved off n I got some amazing head off Eva she really go into it paid good attention to the shaft n could read what I liked the most n kept goin back to it. I rubbered up n took her doggy for a bit really slamming her which she seemed to like, then some mish with her grabbing my arse n balls n back of neck tellin me how good it was.. acting or not it was really turning me on, Afta some more of this I was getting hot so gave her a kiss n said I would be back which she made me promise I would cum for her.

It's hard to remember every detail of what happened n this was only yesterday!! Think I got some oral from Maria next, she is absolutely stunning great tits n body sexy eyes n lips jus her attitude lets her down.. she's not bad jus a bit moody n can't do this can't do that simple stuff like kiss her neck or boobs oh no too sensitive lol Andrea was a bit the same.

Then along came luiza she is great her attitude was bubbly n she had good banter. Has some seriously good head off her with lots of spitting n ball sucking she was great and some full on DT (I'm average size at best so she may not be able to take all of some of u).. then onto another bed n she rode me while kissing me all over felt so good then reverse CG while she sucked another punter and her ass looked great bouncing and grinding on me .. hot again so moved on watched for a minute n then joined Eva again who pulled me in n told me to fuck her .. deep in mish this time n I really wanted to cum for her so I kept it up while she was smooching my neck n face off untill I emptied my load into her (covered of course) . Me n her then got some wine n a smoke on her vape pen n we talked about what we like to smoke  :cool: if I didn't have to get back to work Afta she asked if I wanted to have a quick smoke with her Afta! Wow defo next time!

Not long left n there was only 3 guys left... luiza was layin down with a punter workin a vibrator on her n she called me over n told me to tea bag her (her words haha) then Eva came over n started sucking me off at the same time then Andrea came behind me n kissed my neck I was in heaven.5min left so lay down on a bed n had Maria stroking my cock n balls but it wasn't really happening so I started to wank n she sucked my balls then Eva n Luiza came over n started kissing my neck n ears sayin dirty words of encouragement n then Andrea came over jus as I was about to pop n stroked my legs so I'm claiming that as a FFFFM experiance for myself hahahaha

All in all a great party could only be better if all the girls had the attitudes of luiza and Eva. 160 for 2hrs with multiple birds is great value in my eyes .. all fellow punters where friendly there was no hogging or rudeness and the host made sure everyone was having fun.

vt

Luiza & Eva are girls with big confident personalities for sure, but I do quite like the quieter, more passive girls, Andrea has amazing naturals and Maria has beautiful sparkling eyes.  :thumbsup:

Lucky you getting that moresome attention, I had a FFFFFFFM at the old LMP once, with tits, pussy and ass everywhere, that's way more than one man can take!!  :lol:

Offline Sinz

Orgy now that's a lifestyle hobby I would like to take up some day  :cool:

vt

Orgy now that's a lifestyle hobby I would like to take up some day  :cool:

It quickly becomes an expensive addiction that's impossible to kick!  :sarcastic:

Offline Jacksonwood

Nice one mate... I would have been there too but was running too late and wouldn't have got there until 2.30. Settled for a b2b near Baker Street instead.!