Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plus.Goddess in Limavady, County Londonderry  (Read 1678 times)

3 review(s) for Next.Door.Amy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

jon_tom_

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is my first review,  please let me know if I have missed anything or if  you have any questions and I will get back to you.

Personality/looks
Plus.Goddess is a beautiful tall red head with a nice curvy body. My first time with her I was a bit  nervous but she is funny, friendly and she put me at my  ease.

Communication
I sent an email telling her what I was looking for and she got back to me very quickly with her number and we arranged the day for the meet. On the day I sent  a text to confirm and she always replies. Great communicator.

Due to my circumstance I was looking for an outcall. Plus.Goddes is very discreet, she arrives on time and most importantly is dressed in everyday clothes and just looks like a friend come for a visit .  The first time she came, she texted to see if she was at the right house  so not to go to any of the neighbors by mistake, which was a nice touch.

The Meeting
We go the bedroom and she strips down to her sexy underwear and we get comfortable with a bit of a chat. We start to kiss then I ask if we could french kiss and she said yes. I worked my way down to her breasts and her skin is soft and smooth. I move on down to her pussy and start to lick before I put a couple of fingers in. I think she was enjoying herself because she was very wet. Then she started to play with me and she is really great with her hands, if fact a would say amazing hand skills. I asked if she could put on a condom and give me a bj and I can honestly say it was the best I ever had. Then she gets on top and its a great view of them lovely breasts moving up and down, we change positions to me on top until I finished. Afterwards we had a chat about travel and things we like to do.

Overall
I was looking for a GFE  and this was the perfect GFE. To sum up  she is  beautiful, funny, friendly and genuine. Good kisser, smells nice, not a clock watcher, great hand and oral skills. I had a wonderful time with her, I seen her about 4 or 5 times now and it is always a pleasurable experience. I would highly recommend Plus.Goddess for a marvellous GFE.