Author Topic: Nina of GEA  (Read 669 times)

Offline Budgie

External Link/Members Only

Had the horn on one afternoon and Nina was the only one I could see on short notice. Physically she has a nice figure with the only downside being quite a lot of acne around the cheeks.

Service wise she gives a great BJ, with plenty of tongue licking and flicking round the head. Unfortunately this was the only positive about the meet. I started off trying some kissing to loosen things up but only got some light pecks. Then it was the BJ which got me ready for the main event but she just lay back like the a lump of meat and went through the motions so it was off with the bag and more OWO to finish with CIM. I still had nearly half my time left but trying to instigate any further contact was going to be a non-event so off I went.