Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anything on englishxsara?  (Read 1729 times)

Offline Reallytired86

External Link/Members Only

Says she would send face pics to anyone with reviews. Really intrigued as she does CIM and swallow.

Online aleveleducated

I'm booked to see her tomorrow, so will put of a review.  :hi:

Online aleveleducated

Sorry Pikey, It's actually tomorrow, but I will def do a review. Spoke with her last night to confirm booking and she sounds lovely!  :rolleyes:

Offline stayer

Had to chuckle when I saw this in the interview:

What is your best feature?   Bum
What is your worst feature?   Bum

Offline daddycool

Face pic up now. I think she looks great and with a nice array of services too. Hope she's a bit closer to central London when she's back from holiday.

Offline stayer

Not sure whether her face pic is flattering.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Link7

Yeah I know what you mean about face. Typical english bird nowadays really, duck face and crayon eyebrows  :lol:

Would be par for the course on a saturday night out, but £150 for the privilege is a maybe

Offline stayer

I'm not knowledgeable about this subject. Are you saying that this is how English birds get dolled up before heading out into a town centre on a Friday or Saturday night?

Offline Bassman

I'm not knowledgeable about this subject. Are you saying that this is how English birds get dolled up before heading out into a town centre on a Friday or Saturday night?
Yes he is. They seem to be getting lost with these fads. I see so many that look ridiculous I wonder if they have issues of some sort.