Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2 girl blow jobs donny  (Read 1867 times)

Offline rikgrimsby

Are these 2 girls real or is it a scam ? Seem good reports on as but just read one on here as a negative. Are they the same girls?

/www.adultwork.com/3832263

1 review(s) found for 2 Girl Blowjobs  linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)

alien215

Are these 2 girls real or is it a scam ? Seem good reports on as but just read one on here as a negative. Are they the same girls?

/www.adultwork.com/3832263

I reckon its this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88068.msg1077621#msg1077621

Would avoid

1 review(s) found for 2 Girl Blowjobs  linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline rikgrimsby

Yeah I wanna know if it's the same  :scare:

alien215

One of the pics is identical.

So Yes

Offline rikgrimsby

Thank you. That's that off my list then

100punt

same pair of obese unhygienic monsters, sooner wank myself off wearing a sand paper glove

Offline mrfishyfoo

same pair of obese unhygienic monsters, sooner wank myself off wearing a sand paper glove

Hilarious.  :hi: :hi:

You recommend them then.  :lol: :lol:

100punt

Hilarious.  

You recommend them then.  

these girls are the things of nightmares, imagine a pregnant pig in a dress and your pretty much there

Offline Delfrommem

Judging by this and recent review comments, they only get getting spunked on until someone fixes their shower.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Correct.
Me too.
Fucking horrors, both of them :thumbsdown:

Offline yorkie

I saw both yesterday (didn't see this thread or I probably wouldn't have to be fair).
Certainly both big girls ( said size 18 which was accurate) which I don't mind. Organization was terrible. Got there to be told the other girl had left but wad coming back so had to wait half an hour in the car. Started the meet and the flat isn't cleanest but I could live with that. Both girls were very dominant and just told me to "lay back and relax". Then moved onto some light dom before we moved onto the main even with both girls.
They were pleasent enough, not everyone's cup of tea size-wise. Wouldn't go back after being messed about. Pics on profile are heavily altered by their own admission.
Also, they said as I left that their pimp lives in the flat next door for 'protecton'. If they started with that gem I'd have bolted.
Now I write this I realise just how bizarre it all was...

Offline Delfrommem

Worth posting that more or less as a review Yorkie.
It's another red flag for these pimped plumpers.