Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naughty_nymph_Allie London  (Read 2065 times)

5 review(s) for naughty_nymph_Allie (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MaxDeane

External Link/Members Only

Old review, just catching up.

When, Where, How Much: May 2016, Call-Out, Chelsea Hotel, 2hrs, £250 + £50 for A-Levels

The Girl: 8/10 Northern Lass, works between the north & London, all stats are accurate, No face pics on profile, very girl next door type, blonde hair that would draw a second look in the street. Good body as pics, tits were a little disappointing, very deflated for a girl of her age with no obvious sign of having had kids, but her great ass made up for this.

Attitude: 9/10 Very easy to get along with, fun, was happy for me to try some rope play (my first time), but did start to clock watch. I don't like being told I've only got 15-mins left, but she did have a train to catch.

Services: 9/10 DKF, OWO, RO, Rimming on her, protected sex, Anal play & A-Levels, 1st pop on tits, 2nd pop on ass. All good, anal was a bit of a struggle, even with plenty of warm up and starting slow, Allie only managed about 5mins when she asked to stop, but made a valiant effort.

Experience: 9/10 remember the meet as being a fun experience.

VFM: 8/10 £300 is not bad for a London Lady on a Call-Out, with Anal.

Return: Unlikely with all the verity out there

Offline KentAde

Interesting that she says she loves anal but only let you pump her for 5 mins and charged extra when she quite clearly mentions you pay for time with her, etc...

Offline MaxDeane

Honestly, I get this a lot, I may only be a short ass at 5'7", but I'm always surprising WG's with what's in my pants.

I was happy to pay as I properly made use of Anal Play to get her ready and that was fun in itself. Also, she hadn't charged for the rope play, so fair deal I felt.