Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Mia - Old Street  (Read 7536 times)

8 review(s) for Petite Mia xxx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to MrHappyPants for this recommendation.  My pants were very happy with this encounter.

I called around 9:30am on Sat and got a prompt reply that she was free at 11 so along I went. (Comms by txt prompt and clear)  :thumbsup:

She's in a block of flats just along the North side of Old Street walking east from Old Street tube, a little past the Co-op supermarket.

Texted when I arrived and she quickly texted me the flat number.  As I arrived outside the door it automatically opened and she was waiting behind the door, allowing me in.  :thumbsup:

Lovely, young, smiley filly  :thumbsup:.  I wasn't bothered that she hadn't trouble to get all made up but being (very) young she seems a little inexperienced with choice of makeup and lippy, it added to the naivete; although if she did get the right look on she would have been a pleasing sight indeed.

She's petite at about 5'3".  :thumbsup:  She was clad in a sleeveless, spaghetti strapped vest and red bra beneath that could barely contain her magnificient natural cleavage (DD+).  She's a little plump and untoned around the waist but nothing a couple of weeks of some core work wouldn't make very nice.  Her legs are slender.  Her photos are her but obviously from some makeover shoot (too much foundation and a poise not yet natural to her).

Her attitude was a little meek but otherwise happy to see me and eager to get it on first thing in the morning.  A bit in the vein of a welcome by the teen GF ready to lose her cherry.  We kissed lightly and then quickly progressed to FK with some tongue tussling.  She had fewer clothes than I to shed so unsurprisingly she was naked first but she soon helped me out of mine.

We made it to the bed and kept on snogging with the occasional interval where I enjoyed her breasts and body.  I eventually made it down to her pussy and this was the only disappointment of the encounter as she smelt stale  :thumbsdown:, but I wasn't that bothered and ploughed on  :P.  She seemed to enjoy my efforts at times grabbing my head to her with her hands or her thighs and crossing her lower legs behind me to pull me into her. 
Worked her up to several cycles of sighs and blushes but no obvious earth-shattering cums and she was very wet by the time I finished licking, fingering and rubbing her pussy.

Mounted up and spent 30+ mins in variations of mish.  She was passionate with her kissing and clasping with both arms and legs that I wasn't fussed about trying other positions.   When I finally shucked the condom and came on her mound and belly she seemed very content and like a GF happily kissed and held on to me without rushing to clean up.  All told we'd spent 50 mins of an hour getting jiggy for the "first time" and then had a pleasant (limited) chat in the cool down.

Will definitely be back (probably get her in the shower with me to start), soapy sex should be a fun way of ensuring her freshness.

Cons: 
Not a raunchy PSE if that's your thing
Eager but inexperienced "first time" GFE if that's NOT your thing
Limited English but she can be encouraged to communicate if you're up for coaxing it out of her.
Here for a few more weeks before returning to finish Tourism studies for 10+ weeks before we might see her again. 
Make sure she's freshened up before the punt
Didn't get to sample her OWO but plenty happy with her juicy, unjaded puss.

Pros:
A young, naive filly in the first blossom of youth
An all natural lovely pair
Pretty face in a next door way (Sorry MHP but she's no 8+/10)
Will have to see if she can be raunchy and more proactive

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 10:17:36 pm by FCB »

Offline LLPunting

Thanks FCB,
I'll report back when I see her again - I really shouldn't on this month's budget but my dick's saying "Fuck it!".  I'll have another look at the ladies I mentioned in YLF's thread about TopSecret because there were some corkers that I might just TOFTT in vain hope they might be that unicorn.  :dash:   :lol:

holland

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to MrHappyPants for this recommendation.  My pants were very happy with this encounter.

I called around 9:30am on Sat and got a prompt reply that she was free at 11 so along I went. (Comms by txt prompt and clear)  :thumbsup:

She's in a block of flats just along the North side of Old Street walking east from Old Street tube, a little past the Co-op supermarket.

Texted when I arrived and she quickly texted me the flat number.  As I arrived outside the door it automatically opened and she was waiting behind the door, allowing me in.  :thumbsup:

Lovely, young, smiley filly  :thumbsup:.  I wasn't bothered that she hadn't trouble to get all made up but being (very) young she seems a little inexperienced with choice of makeup and lippy, it added to the naivete; although if she did get the right look on she would have been a pleasing sight indeed.

She's petite at about 5'3".  :thumbsup:  She was clad in a sleeveless, spaghetti strapped vest and red bra beneath that could barely contain her magnificient natural cleavage (DD+).  She's a little plump and untoned around the waist but nothing a couple of weeks of some core work wouldn't make very nice. Her legs are slender.  Her photos are her but obviously from some makeover shoot (too much foundation and a poise not yet natural to her).

Her attitude was a little meek but otherwise happy to see me and eager to get it on first thing in the morning.  A bit in the vein of a welcome by the teen GF ready to lose her cherry.  We kissed lightly and then quickly progressed to FK with some tongue tussling.  She had fewer clothes than I to shed so unsurprisingly she was naked first but she soon helped me out of mine.

We made it to the bed and kept on snogging with the occasional interval where I enjoyed her breasts and body.  I eventually made it down to her pussy and this was the only disappointment of the encounter as she smelt stale  :thumbsdown:, but I wasn't that bothered and ploughed on  :P.  She seemed to enjoy my efforts at times grabbing my head to her with her hands or her thighs and crossing her lower legs behind me to pull me into her. 
Worked her up to several cycles of sighs and blushes but no obvious earth-shattering cums and she was very wet by the time I finished licking, fingering and rubbing her pussy.

Mounted up and spent 30+ mins in variations of mish.  She was passionate with her kissing and clasping with both arms and legs that I wasn't fussed about trying other positions.   When I finally shucked the condom and came on her mound and belly she seemed very content and like a GF happily kissed and held on to me without rushing to clean up.  All told we'd spent 50 mins of an hour getting jiggy for the "first time" and then had a pleasant (limited) chat in the cool down.

Will definitely be back (probably get her in the shower with me to start), soapy sex should be a fun way of ensuring her freshness.

Cons: 
Not a raunchy PSE if that's your thing
Eager but inexperienced "first time" GFE if that's NOT your thing
Limited English but she can be encouraged to communicate if you're up for coaxing it out of her.
Here for a few more weeks before returning to finish Tourism studies for 10+ weeks before we might see her again. 
Make sure she's freshened up before the punt
Didn't get to sample her OWO but plenty happy with her juicy, unjaded puss.

Pros:
A young, naive filly in the first blossom of youth
An all natural lovely pair
Pretty face in a next door way (Sorry MHP but she's no 8+/10)
Will have to see if she can be raunchy and more proactive

Thank you LLPunting for your balanced review. :hi:
She sounds sweet but a bit inexperienced like you said.
She covers her tummy in all her pg pictures. Does she also have stretch marks?

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 10:39:14 pm by holland »

Offline LLPunting

No stretch marks she's just not toned and probably been snacking too much junk.  When she held up her legs to her shoulders to let me get deeper into her she definitely had some rolled up plumpness to her belly rather than creased, taut skin.  When stood up she's just got a soft curve to her belly not a bulge.

Her pussy isn't the tightest or tautest (then again I'm not packing a log) but I still got some lovely friction.  With her folded up I managed to get to the back of her without pounding the crap out of her and she certainly liked to be filled.  Those of you with more to work with may find you get her cumming harder, just don't break her for the rest of us.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 10:54:18 pm by LLPunting »

OldAdmin

I've been told this review is fake as another member here was with her at the time you say.

Offline LLPunting

Apologies, it wasn't Sat, it was Sunday, my bad.  I can email screenshot of txt if you wish.

Pls correct original posting.

Offline LLPunting

Saw Mia again Friday.

Had to wait 5+ mins on arrival (on time) so guess she may be booking back to back.

She seemed happy to see me as she's still smiley despite being so busy.

I'd asked by text if we could shower together and was told her shower's too small but when I asked again in person she smiled and said okay  :dance:  She tripped off for some towels and was quicker to the bathroom than I was!  Happily snogged in shower then soaped her up all over, she was very obliging and we almost got into it there and then.  Had to return to bedroom for protection.

Nicely fresh for RO this time given the washing and I managed to get her gasping and clenching but still no screaming Os  :(.  As I started fingering her I asked where she liked being touched and she confirmed when I hit the right spot.  Whilst her pussy isn't tight (for me) it's not that deep and despite my short fingers I could touch her back wall (not quite her cervix) without forcing.  Sadly I didn't have the stamina to bring her off with a furious finger fucking but she certainly seemed to enjoy the stroking of her walls (short, clean nails please).

Her OWO was soft and languid rather than PSE slobbering.  I tried pushing gently deeper a couple of times and she accepted but didn't up her vigour to amp up the feeling, so I didn't press.

This time I asked what positions she liked and she asked for doggie (she likes "on top" and "classic" too).  She readily took up a position that was good for both of us (no cock-blocking angles like the crappy SPs out there) and shifted as we progressed to keep up a good angle and contact.  She pushed back on me and made various appreciative sounds but no dirty talk.  We went at this for over 30 mins and she even stayed in place and waited patiently when I lost wood a couple of times as my age and fatigue betrayed me.

As I mentioned in reply to Negative review on Fri we (unknowingly) overran and it looks like I denied another lad his pleasures. <little violin playing>  The phone did buzz persistently for quite a bit but she made no move to answer and we ploughed on.

She's definitely a GFE but I suspect with more attention she might let loose a bit more and her willingness converted to something a little more lustful.

Will have to see if she returns after her next term of studies.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 01:43:50 pm by LLPunting »

Offline LLPunting

Forgot to mention, last con for me to address is getting her to use mouthwash between bookings.  :dash:

mrhappypants

LLP thanks for the update.  I was not clear from what she said how long she will be away - 10 weeks?  I think she is only over for short stops rather than rotating?

Offline LLPunting

Hey MHP,
Yeah something like 10 weeks after next week, although I was a little confused because on Fri she said she would be back in May...
I asked her to text me dates she is in London and will let you know if she replies.

Offline tdh

Her profile has removed mention of her being away. Either she has cancelled her plans or someone else is using her profile.

Offline LLPunting

Hmmm, let me play back in memory...
Face, neck, left boob, right boob, tummy, pubis, left leg, right leg, left cheek, right cheek, inner thighs, back...
Nope.... Nice trip down memory lane and no tats that I recall.
But now that you have me doubting I may have to go check the real life experience!

You're not her marketing manager are you?

mrhappypants

Any tattoos?

rahguy, check my review.  If you don't like tattoos or markings it may be as well to note that she has a reasonably serious curvature of the spine and and a large scar from her neck to the base of her back. She carries it off extremely well in a kind of cute, gawky awkwardness but if your like balletic beauty pause a moment...

And for all the ribbing I stand by my observation that she has a beautiful face.  Only two other girls I have punted compare.

LLP (are you a lawyer by any chance?) thanks for the update on whereabouts.

While B&S is not unknown with this outfit I have not seen any reports of it with the current crew.  They do swop profiles (likely) but generally change the photos as well. 
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 01:43:16 am by mrhappypants »

Offline LLPunting

Saw she returned early (well her phone number was up) and with no others on H/L that were answering and I wasn't up for TOFTT tonight I thought I'd bank a positive.

Calls at lunchtime were unanswered but texts a little later were replied to eventually and we agreed a time.  A little later got a text asking to delay by 30 mins.

Arrived in Old St early so popped into Horns for a Tropical Red Bull ('cos I'z such a ladeez man) and see if the latest roster has any new lovelies on.  First girl I saw was Valentina, she chased me down for her £1 in the jar and told me she was up next as she sashayed her tight, tanned, petite body away.  If I could find her doing extras I'd be remortgaging.  A really cute, raven beauty with a very well judged enhanced bust on a very well sculpted body.  She caught me looking at her as she waited to go up and cast me a killer wink.  Sadly her stage dance wasn't very good but I might pop back and see what her privates are like (dances! you filthy buggers!).  I digress... As she finished I bolted for the door and made it to Mia's a couple mins early..

Texted I had arrived and was asked to wait...  summoned up about 5 mins later.

She's still smiley and naive.  I noticed her belly has become a little more flabby so she really should cut back on the junk.  :angry:

Asked her to join me in the shower and she happily led the way.  She was undressed before she remembered she didn't have a towel and had to nip to get one.  :thumbsup:
Nabbed some mouthwash from the sink and offered it to her first, no fuss, she double rinsed  :thumbsup: and we hopped in the shower.  Got her fully lathered, soapy big tits stylee and then as we snogged I worked her undercarriage from front and rear with both hands.  ;)  All clean but creamy now we dried off and resumed on the bed.

Kissed my way down her body and she expectantly raised and parted her knees.  :drinks:  Worked her clit with my tongue and once I'd figured which moves made her twitch most I kept at it.  She grabbed a pillow and hid her face as her hips raised off the bed, I took that as my cue to slip 2 in the front and 2 in the back (both absolutely sodden) :yahoo: as I kept up with the tongue action.  I'm pretty sure she squirted as I tasted it and the bed was more than a little "moist".   :dance:

Rest of session was satisfyingly tiring although I learned that her cowgirl doesn't work for me because she just rocked and ground in my lap and I couldn't really feel myself inside her.  :( Her doggie was as good as the last time and I edged and eeked it out a bit before blowing my load on her butt cheek.  :D

We snogged as we cooled off and we got a little simple conversation going.  She remembered to check the time and with 4 mins to go we popped back in the shower and also used the mouthwash - "You're welcome" whomever saw her after.  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 01:59:01 am by LLPunting »

mrhappypants

LLP

You have captured it perfectly - she does that sweet submissive thing better than anyone else I have ever met.  Let's hope the hairy arsed hoards on here don't fuck it up by being too rough with her.

I am not surprised about cowgirl, too much coordination for her to manage.  Very glad to hear she has returned refreshed.  Let's hope she takes regular breaks.  And thanks for the tip off about the extras available.

Offline LLPunting

Hey MHP.
Extras?  what extras?
Do you know Valentina offers extras?  If so pls do tell...

mrhappypants

Hey MHP.
Extras?  what extras?
Do you know Valentina offers extras?  If so pls do tell...

From your description I took she was agreeable to anal play which is not mentioned on her profile.  I am very careful about only using services specified so let me know if I have read this correctly.

Offline fisherofsouls

From your description I took she was agreeable to anal play which is not mentioned on her profile.  I am very careful about only using services specified so let me know if I have read this correctly.

The 1st time i saw her she initially said no to anal but in the end was easily persuadable :)

The 2nd time she took it willingly...

mrhappypants

The 1st time i saw her she initially said no to anal but in the end was easily persuadable :)

The 2nd time she took it willingly...

Can you clarify - anal play or anal sex?

Offline fisherofsouls

My cock up her arse  - multiple times... and just to emphasise - she took very little persuading :D

Fun fact: I also asked her about bareback (quite often test girls with this question) and she was very clear - no way Jose !! - which gives me some confidence that she doesn't do it.

I haven't had unprotected sex with anyone for something like 15 years !!!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 10:00:38 am by fisherofsouls »

Offline LLPunting

My experience was one-time anal play, it's not my usual thing but got carried away with her.  Later in the session she was quick to deflect me when I accidentally presented a bit low whilst in mish.  If she hadn't I would've gone with the flow but as she declined I didn't force.  I'm certainly no "big" threat so it's definitely not about the ladies taking in too much.  :D
Looks like for her it's a service that has to be demanded rather than something she likes/prefers.

FoS, what would you have done if she had said yes to BB?  I certainly hope she's not.   :dash:

Offline fisherofsouls

My experience was one-time anal play, it's not my usual thing but got carried away with her.  Later in the session she was quick to deflect me when I accidentally presented a bit low whilst in mish.  If she hadn't I would've gone with the flow but as she declined I didn't force.  I'm certainly no "big" threat so it's definitely not about the ladies taking in too much.  :D
Looks like for her it's a service that has to be demanded rather than something she likes/prefers.

FoS, what would you have done if she had said yes to BB?  I certainly hope she's not.   :dash:

I've never "demanded" anything sexual from anyone in my life  - lied, cheated, emotionally blackmailed perhaps, but never "demanded" :D I find that very often just asking for stuff in a straightforward non-threatening way gets me what I want...

If she'd agreed to bareback I would have called a halt, got dressed and fucked off. I do NOT need any more medical shit to deal with  :scare:

Offline fisherofsouls

I did say in my review that I wouldn't see her a 3rd time, but I might make an exception if anyone fancies a threesome or gangbang ?

Offline Ozy84

Guys whats the story with the curve of her back? Its been mentioned that she has an odd looking spine curve, anyone got a pic or something to compare it too? Is it obvious enough to perhaps put me and other lunters off? Any info would be appreciated.

Offline LLPunting

A scar puts you off? Better not go then if you're so easily distracted from shagging a young lass.

Just hope you don't also find ladies with c-section or bad boob job  :vomit:

Offline Ozy84

A scar puts you off? Better not go then if you're so easily distracted from shagging a young lass.

Just hope you don't also find ladies with c-section or bad boob job  :vomit:

Yep thats all very helpful. Cheers.

Just for the record for anyone without a cock on their head, i asked about the curve in her back, not a scar. And i never said im put off, just wanted some further info, if possible.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 04:20:39 pm by Ozy84 »

Offline LLPunting

Hey Ozy,
Apols, if you're​ just worried about the shape of her back it's not noticeable.  It possibly restricts her movement as noted by me and MHP although I don't need a very agile lady to keep me happy.

Offline Ozy84

Hey Ozy,
Apols, if you're​ just worried about the shape of her back it's not noticeable.  It possibly restricts her movement as noted by me and MHP although I don't need a very agile lady to keep me happy.

:drinks: