Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bait & switch, Oxford: Booked Sweet Dani but got Candice Chic  (Read 1049 times)

5 review(s) for Sweet.Amie (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]
2 review(s) for Candice.Chic (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline Cunning Punt

I really should have walked on this one, but my guard was down and did not follow through with my initial inkling it was a different girl, as I should have done.  :dash:

I had noted the previous reviews of Dani and saw she charged an extra £10 charged for FK. She looked cute and I thought I would see if I would see how the punt went, taking an extra tenner just in case she didn't offer it willingly.

I booked over the phone and got the address texted. It was fairly short notice so I was surprised to get a text with just under 30mins before to check I was still coming. As it was, I was in a position to text back. The girl I spoke to on the phone had a squeaky voice, which I guess was the maid, who was mentioned on previous reviews.

Location was ground-floor flat in Woodstock Road (near Wolvercote roundabout) with parking on a side street.

I booked the number on Sweet Dani's profile:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I therefore thought I was going to a girl who looked this:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I asked her her name and she said she was Dani and when I mentioned she didn't particularly look like Dani, she said it was because of her botox - but, looking back I reckon it was Candice Chic:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

But with extra botoxed lips since the pictures were taken. Stupidly, I didn't walk at this point and handed over £70 for 30mins.  :dash:

Later in the punt, I asked her her nationality, she, hesitated and said she was Czech, as 'Dani' is supposed to be - so even keeping up the pretence.
The hesitation was key. Candice's profile says French/Polish. This may be correct - I would definitely say East European.  :unknown:

Suffice to say, the service and experience were shit. She moved her lips away when I tried to kiss her, no doubt because she didn't want to and it might have been painful to her botoxed lips. She just sort of swayed her body over mine, barely touching it, which she obviously thought was sexy but wasn't.

She did go to put the condom on very early but I stopped her and did in the end give OWO which was okay but nothing special.
It was enough to get me going and sex didn't last too long, which was probably a blessing in disguise.
The massage I had at the end of the punt was actually quite reasonable.

While her pussy looked fairly natural, she was quite tall, had droopy tits and looking at her in a bit more detail towards the end of the booking, had a bit of a stomach that looked fairly masculine.
Also, there was little reaction when I went down on her during the punt and she was adamant she didn't want fingering.
I did therefore wonder in retrospect whether, to add insult to injury, she was actually TS.  :scare:

So all in all, a depressing experience - the sort that makes one want to give up punting.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 09:36:39 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Steely Dan

Yikes,  Awful.  Do they both earn a negative?  One for B&S the other for being poor? 

But you are not 100% sure it is Candice, right?

Oh and why would a TS have droopy tits?

Offline Cunning Punt

Yikes,  Awful.  Do they both earn a negative?  One for B&S the other for being poor? 

But you are not 100% sure it is Candice, right?

Oh and why would a TS have droopy tits?

Oestrogen tablets could give someone boobs that could droop down, I suppose, but it could be me putting a couple of things together and getting 5 - it was just a suspicion afterwards on reflection.

Having a look at the pictures, the face, the shape of the body and the shoes, I am pretty sure it was the girl in Candice pictures - but older and with botoxed lips. Also, they were both down as being in Oxford and their profiles were regularly next to each other.

I guess you are right about 2 reviews, though I thought it was helpful having all the information in one place, and with the links in, it will come up when people search for their profiles.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 09:56:51 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Steely Dan

Oestrogen tablets could give someone boobs that could droop down, I suppose, but it could be me putting a couple of things together and getting 5 - it was just an instinct.

Having a look at the pictures, the face, the shape of the body and the shoes, I am pretty sure it was the girl in Candice pictures - but older and with botoxed lips. Also, they were both down as being in Oxford and their profiles were regularly next to each other.

I guess you are right about 2 reviews, though I thought it was helpful having all the information in one place, and with the links in, it will come up when people search for their profiles.
Most TS have boob jobs was what I was thinking.

I never said 2 reviews.  Just asking if in your view they both earned a negative.  Your review, your rating.  I think with your confidence this helps the punter, like 2 positives for a positive duo.

Offline Cunning Punt

Botox first, boob job next possibly when funds allow, I suppose, but, who knows.  :unknown: Was pondering aloud.

Definitely a negative for the booking itself. As I said, service and experience was shit. No FK or even kissing, no engagement from her and I just felt uncomfortable (not helped by the fact I didn't really fancy her) plus £70 for 30mins is not cheap.

Offline Avg_Joe

Sweet Dani's profile now gone.... i was considering this one, she switched to a different area, and i was waiting for her to come back to oxford, thanks for the heads up on the bait and switch, if she returns and i take the plunge will be prepared to walk if they try the bait and switch
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac