Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabic Passion Raifa, Goodmayes/Ilford - TIMEWASTER  (Read 1600 times)

13 review(s) for arabic_passion_raifa (9 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline AirForce1

Arabic Passion Raifa - External Link/Members Only

I called her to arrange a booking at 4pm and it went to voicemail, she sent me a text saying that she just got my missed call so I called back, she answered and said she'll be avaliable at 6. Ping pong text to confirm services and we agreed for a meet at 7. She has some kind of dodgy phone as I got the same text 4 times for each message so my punting phone wouldn't stop vibrating. I arrived at her location which is down Goodmayes road near the station and by the looks of it not a very discrete location. I called at 7 and it went straight to voicemail, she sent me a text with some bullshit about being stuck in traffic which was a blatant lie as I had no problems on my drive there, I told her she wasted my time and won't see a penny from me, she sent me some apologetic texts which is useless to me so I opted to see another girl. Timewaster and one to be avoided

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sinz

Just to be clear Negative rating for poor comms yeah ?

Offline AirForce1

Just to be clear Negative rating for poor comms yeah ?

Yeah that and I tried to see her a few months back and had the same problem

Offline Sinz

Yeah that and I tried to see her a few months back and had the same problem

Fair enough makes sense

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline AirForce1

...and not Arab also

She's definitely not Arab, but I like that tanned look so thought I'll take a punt and her rates look reasonable.

Offline Sinz

The only thing Arab about her is her camel-toe  :D