Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte Divine Entertainment Aberdeen  (Read 2173 times)

Offline ShaunJo

External Link/Members Only

Met with Charlotte after failing to get an appointment with Plan A.

Comms were good as ever with Divine, went for an hour incall for £120. Location was in Torry close to the golf club, free parking on same street as the flat Charlotte was working in.

Charlotte herself is very petite probably a size 6 and attractive, nice ass and breasts for a girl of her size. She made me feel very welcome and had a nice chat before getting down to business. DFK, OWO were on offer a must for my punts at the moment. She kissed very passionately and enthusiastically during our meeting, her oral skills were of a decent standard also. Went down her to find a sweet juicy pussy that was well groomed and tasted great, into mish to start then on to doggie  and finished with her legs on my shoulders.

All in all a very satisfactory plan b whom I would revisit again only downside is being in Torry which is a bit out the way for me. A very good looking and pleasant girl worth a visit for sure.

Offline Third Man

good to get a review of one of divines girls. ive thought about a wee trip to aberdeen to see one of their girls, but the 120 puts me off. if they did 30 mins at even 70 i might do it but 120 for a first meet stops me.

Tiger1903

Sounds good. Is she a local lass??

Offline ShaunJo

Online ik8133

Good review, thanks for posting.  Do you know if CIM might be on offer as well?

Offline ShaunJo

Not sure to be honest, I didn't ask.

Offline Dexta

Nice review.
Like the poster above I have always held back from making a booking with Divine due to the £120 minimum fee
That and the fact an agency may hold onto my details etc
However I could be tempted by Samantha or perhaps Madelyn
Anyone got any info on either of these two ladies ?

D

Online ik8133

External Link/Members Only

Met with Charlotte after failing to get an appointment with Plan A.

Can I ask who was your plan A?

Offline Aberlad

I've seen 3 of their girls and always been impressed. It is at the pricier end but well worth it.

I'll try get a heap of reviews up soon but getting a chance on the laptop is a slim prospect.

Madelyn for me was the best, on the heavier side but I like that. Huge tots and absolute filth

Offline ShaunJo

Can I ask who was your plan A?

Plan A was Scarlet, by far my  favourite punt in Aberdeen. Although seems she has stopped working now.

I agree they are slightly on the dear side but the risk of disappointment is much lower.

scottwallace99

Plan A was Scarlet, by far my  favourite punt in Aberdeen. Although seems she has stopped working now.

I agree they are slightly on the dear side but the risk of disappointment is much lower.

Which Scarlet was that?

Offline ShaunJo

She was on Divine Entertainments site but has now vanished... quite tall, huge tits GGs. Awesome girl almost on par with RubyRed.

scottwallace99

She was on Divine Entertainments site but has now vanished... quite tall, huge tits GGs. Awesome girl almost on par with RubyRed.

Been trying to arrange a punt with RubyRed.  Where's she based?

Offline ShaunJo

Been trying to arrange a punt with RubyRed.  Where's she based?

North of the city towards Peterhead. Worth a visit for sure